Stupid thoughts thread!

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Dottumblrdotcom, Sep 2, 2012.

1. your dad sounds like a funny motherfucker, but i wouldnt listen to him about music.

you know what i like to do? i like to play weird music really loud in public, but its lively and accessible. it teaches other people to like weird music, cus they're like "holy shit this is weird but somehow im dancing/headbanging!"

2. I wish I had the balls to do that. Lol I can't play my music to more than one person or else I get anxious as fuck. Really sucks too, cuz then I can't pick some music to listen to whilst getting stoned or shit faced with a couple friends...mainly stoned.
    Actually, I can do it whilst in the other mental state, since I'm more relaxed and such, but you catch my drift.
    Oh and I listen to some off the wall shit. When I started experimenting with music is jumped from the Beatles to Slayer to SOAD to Slipknot to Cannibal Corpse to Pink Floyd to Odd Future to Kid Cudi to King Crimson to Yes to Animal collective (only a few songs, like "Bluish" LOOK UP THE MUSIC VIDEO IT'S TRIPPY AS FUCK. FUCK IT ILL ATTACH A YOUTUBE VIDEO).
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTCg1Ovu64E]Animal Collective - Bluish - YouTube[/ame]
    I can't think of much more music, but the sequence covers it pretty well. :D

3. Well.. Sometimes I feel like everyone is nice to me because I'm actually retarded. Like everyone I ever see feels they have to make me feel better because I'm actually retarded and I don't know it. Like the whole world knows I'm retarded except for me. Hahhaha then I just smoke another bowl..

4. #184 hundredgrand, Nov 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2012
    LOL I had this same thought and I actually considered that I was retarded before while high I actually believed it then when I became sober again I thought about it and went "nah...". I think it might be just because a lot of things that we do, that everyone does, seem retarded sometimes. Everyone has a little bit of retard inside of them and if you capitalize on the little bit of retard inside of someone you could actually make anyone seem like a full retard.

What if humans are actually trees that got smart enough to move around and do stuff? So our brain neurons are just like the leaves of the tree? And the stem of the tree is our body? We both are made up of more than 60% water...

5. I missed her a lot,,, i don't know bystill i think about her. go to hell you....................,? [​IMG]:confused_2:

6. How bout just now when I realized those pine trees, in the fall look like expanded, less dense nugs of weed. Like when some bunches of needles turn brown on the tree

7. When a city experiences black outs, do they remember what happened the next day?

8. I was at my schools football game while stoned. I realized school put their mascot+pride for their school spirit. My rival schools mascot is Pride. So I told my friends.."would their school be Pride pride? Bro! Thats like...pride squared! Daaaaaamn." Lol. My friends didnt knoe I was high as fuck til I said that

9. What would the other school's mascot look like?
    [​IMG]

Is this what it looks like??

10. maybe pine trees
    are just highly-evolved strains of bud
    like they try to keep it hush-hush so people aren't running around smoking christmas trees
    but pines could be like, the kings of the weed species!
    good weed does smell piney...:eek:

11. what if we could telepathically communicate our ideas and emotions without the use of language? everyone from everywhere would understand eachother perfectly. there would be no misunderstandings between different cultures and religeons and races. we would'nt have to try to understand peoples words or their cultures because we'd know exactly what they meant. i'd wanna live in that world.

12. How come the earth is around but feels flat............Trippy thoughtz

13. [quote name='"NiCeLyFaDeD"']

maybe pine trees
    are just highly-evolved strains of bud
    like they try to keep it hush-hush so people aren't running around smoking christmas trees
    but pines could be like, the kings of the weed species!
    good weed does smell piney...:eek:[/quote]

It seems wui.... But I don't think I'm gonna go smoke pine needles anytime soon haha

14. [quote name='"VeryWarmSocks"']

It seems wui.... But I don't think I'm gonna go smoke pine needles anytime soon haha[/quote]

Quite possible**.. Im in class the teacher came near so I turned off my phone quick and forgot I was mid sentence haha

15. its pretty crazy that were spinning all the time
    like no wonder its hard to walk when youre drunk or super stoned
    spinning 100% of the time regardless so its hard as fuck to walk
    on a carnival ride every hour every day :cool:

16. I was thinking about monkeys and their shit-flinging tendencies.
    And I wondered if there were more sophisticated monkeys who flicked their shit, or at least threw all of the toss-worthy shit, and then flicked any sub-par, bead-like turds.

17. well there are advanced monkeys who throw shit at eachother in the form of insults and schemes...they are called humans

18. humans even sell you shit and then convince you that you wanted it!

19. You really should see things the way I see it, or at least try. Let your eyes see the truth in me. I doubt you'll ever come around. I don't even think you want to. You're stuck on my mind. I don't even know if I want you out of my head. I'm sorry for all the things I said in the heat of the moment, even though you've done things worse than any word could ever do to someone.

You say you're not loved, but I've proven that to be wrong.

I hate you sometimes. Don't worry though, it couldn't come close my hate for myself.

20. [​IMG]

how the fuck did some peoples around the world
    get it into their head to deform the skulls/necks/ears of their children
    how the hell did they end up thinking that it looked so cool
    that it was worth hurting the shit out of babies to accomplish it
    i don't get it