Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stupid things people have said to you about bud

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MostDope561, Jul 2, 2011.

1. Anything idiotic someone has said too you about bud. I blazin with my friends one time and i guess my boy didnt take all the stems out the bud when he packed the bowl = [ and i had the worse headache of my life felt like my head was gonna explode and another friend goes " Oh you got a headache from smoking stems, your a beginner I smoke stems with my weed all the time" N i was just like lol

2. This dude tried to smoke some weed with me that was laced with 'coke' but really, it had small white spots of mold all over it!

And I remember one time I went to pick up some dank, and the dude was like yeah this shit is so juicy! I squeezed a bud and water starts coming out, had to argue with him that whoever grew it didn't even take the time to cure it right. Must have been really fresh, because that bud would of had mold grow on it so fast if not

3. I can't even begin to start naming all the stupid shit I've heard.

4. It's illegal.

5. hurr "kills brain cells"

6. Was talkin to a dude about his plant he had outside, asked if it had started to flower yet. He goes, "What are you talking about? flowers are bad i pluck them when that happens."....I said wow and left lol

7. It causes everyone that smokes it to become addicted forever and grow up to be deadbeat losers.

8. Makes yer bawls shrink, dewd.

9. "That shit's bad for you, dude."

10. someone once told me that not only did weed have most of the same ingredients as meth but you also had to make it in like a chem lab......i was like bitch you better be trollin

11. It's worse than smoking tobacco, haha.

12. That its not the most effective ailment-alleviating substance ever found.

13. "it's a plant reallly don't they mix it with chemicals"

facepalm.

14. "Don't smoke too much, it can harm you"
    I doubt I have to explain my reaction lol

15. my buddy told me he smoked bud laced with LSD, and he told me a crazy ass story and when it was over i was like bro, you realize smoking the lsd would ruin it and nothing would happen? then he was just like yea but it must have and said nothing more because he clearly made up a random ass thing that never happened.

he also claimed to have done crack and smoked meth laced bud too, idk why he thinks its funny to lie about everything and make up random stories and try to make himself look cooler.

fuck that kid though nobody likes him, even drug dealers dont want to fucks with him....

16. most of it doesnt really bother me because im super laid back but the one that really aggravates me is when people say it is addictive..im like ive smoke everyday for a month and then went 2 weeks sober and felt fine, besides a shitty cough..

17. so give him weed laced with meth until he spiral down a lifelong addiction and then he can say hes done the worst of the worst and itd actually be true. :wave:

ps while the drug dealers laugh at his stupidity and bring in money from his cravings

18. "you're inhaling burnt plant matter" as if thats bad, better than synthetic food made in a lab that is pretty much all we all eat

19. "Marijuana makes you a unmotivated loser with no braincells"
    "Smoking one joint is the same as smoking a whole pack of cigs"