Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stupid, stupid, stupid me. HELP.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fatblunts9-5-4, Jun 15, 2012.

1. Well, Ive been on probation and not smoking for about 6 months now and this past week was really tough on me, which is no excuse, but the past is already past and I really could use some advice as how worried I should be.

long story short...I smoked a TINY bud, like if I was to say a weight amount I would say .02 grams or to make it easier enough to get a small hit, but it was definitely a hit.

I have a drug test in 4 days...and I'm definitely not a skinny dude by a long shot, but I plan on exercising and sweating profusely...Did I just completely screw my self over or is that amount so small it wont even be enough to create a positive? EDUCATED GUESSES ARE APPRECIATED, FIRST HAND EXPERIENCES ARE EVEN MORE DEEPLY APPRECIATED.

Thanks.

2. Screwed yourself

3. and to avoid any confusion: no I dont mean .2 which would be a small nug, I mean .02 which would be a tiny nug.

4. word.

5. Your fine dude . Dont worry

6. i pased a drug tast 2 days after smoking drink a lot so you will pee 5-6 times 12 hours before the tast

7. Thanks for the help guys. Any of you in a similiar situation or have been in one can relate. Times like these make me really glad I kept this grasscity account active all these years.

Although, if I do test positive that's fuckin scary, its not like I was smoking oil, this was a .02 of some kind bud which is 20% thc at best, so if I end up testing positive, it will be from .004 grams of THC or 4 milligrams.

But if I wanted to bang heroine, snort coke, drop acid, eat shrooms, and smoke a fat bag of meth this friday, by monday night, I'm all good.

8. 50/50 at best.

I'll flip it...Call it in the air, chief.:cool:

9. @OP
    Check your pm box.

10. It shouldn't be a problem seeing as how everyone has natural levels of THC in their body already. To them it would just look like you ate a quarter pounder yesterday(sesame seeds have some THC in them).

11. AMEX ACCEPTED:

Thankety (cook) thang (swag) thanks (knife) thanky (swag) thanky (chef) thanks (swag)

12. Smoke more

13. OP you're fine, one time I smoked every day and tested negative 12 days later.

I didn't even exercise at all at that point.

0.02 is basically the equivalent of a bit of secondhand smoke. I doubt a test would even detect that small amount.

14. Nah you should be good man, don't worry about it man. Take the test then get high.

15. I've failed a UA on probation last week, it was my 1st time getting tested in 6 months. They said I have to do more classes now instead of jail.

16. Trololol?

Everything you just said is a giant heap of horseshit.

17. I think you're screwed to be honest. But now you know to NOT smoke on probation.

18. I always have known not to smoke on probation, my lack of forethought plus the irrational laws against weed in my area landed me on probation so I always knew not to smoke it was just a moment of weakness...

Anyway, I'll know by next week, and I'm sure as hell nervous about it but at the same time I really doubt something that small can produce a positive...like I said, if you break down the math and im rounding all my numbers up, its such a tiny amount of THC, but idk...thanks for the help anyway...

Ill make sure to let you guys know.