Stupid Stupid Me....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Cky26K, Jun 16, 2004.

1. Alright.... me and my buddy were tokin and drinkin on monday (crown royal :)) and i had gotten my hommade bong out to toke. (3. ft) newayz, i got really wasted and i left my bong out. we left for some girls house and i didnt come back to my house til noon tuesday. well, my step-dad (movin out in 3 days) is like "y is ther alcohol missing in the cabinet" and im still wasted... so i say a gnome stole it. then he makes me come upstairs and he asks me wut "this" is... it was my bong... i just kinda sat down and he asked me wut i was doing with it. i said it wasn't mine and that the cats use it to toke on the cat nip.... i dunno y the fuck i decided to say that... lol... doesnt really bother me that he caught me, but i lost my bong. :(

2. hahahahah a gnome stole it hahahha. just make another one homie if it was homemade

3. i dont have any more 3 ft tubes.... :(

lol

4. or you could buy one. they aren't that expensive. just put it away when your done with it. but, anyway, that sucks. everyone makes stupid mistakes. it's crazy, man.

5. lollercoaster