Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

stupid shit you have done high.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dolphin Weed, Dec 26, 2011.

1. Just got a volvacno vape for Christmas. Decided to.go get food after I use it. Brought TV remote with me instead of phone! !

2. I was smoking in my friend's whip on our way to her house, but then my mom called and said she left my dog in my room because she knew I'd be home soon, so I was stoned and thought it'd be smart to hop out at the next red light and walk home in the other direction in 90 degree weather. I ended up passing out on the sidewalk and my brother picked me up a couple hours later.

3. Kept smoking until it was all gone even though it was my supply for the week. However, since I smoked it all with my dealer he put hash in too. <3 love that guy. Then I drove. When I'm stupid high and go home when my Mom is still up is the stupidest thing I can do.

4. Kept scooping up the dirt under my feet to make myself believe I was still in real life...

^^That was my first time getting high haha

5. Told a cop that the weed smoke in my car was dense floating breath particles...

6. one time i kicked and killed a frog then urinated on its carcass. some fucked up shit.

7. I was so stoned driveing around with a couple friends of mine and some females..we were passing blunts of purp around..drinking vodka out the water bottle..mind you im driveing the car.The windows wont go down so we busting a major cloud..then all of a sudden im getting pulled over..no license,no insurance,poss marijuana,dui..all that and they let me go..saying its christmas eve and to just get home before the sargent show up...Mind you im in inner city chicago lol..Opened my eyes

8. I finished my smoking session and immediately went into a convenience store nearby to buy some eye drops. I had a one dollar bill and a five dollar bill. As I was paying, without noticing I gave the cashier the one dollar bill. I stood there staring at the lighters that were on the counter waiting for my change, when the cashier says "hey buddy, it's four dollars" holding up the one dollar bill. Then I just awkwardly chuckled really loud. Everybody in the store stared at me the entire time.

9. This is the only typical high post I've seen haha been there done that. I don't go killing frogs and shit or pass out on sidewalks lolol

10. Walked home with my grinder and bong stashed them in my room and left. When I came home (stoned again) my mom was sitting at the kitchen table with them both