Stupid Shit You Did When You First Started Smoking

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Guest, May 4, 2011.

1. The first time I smoked we made a bowl out of an beer can, after not being able to hit it right we decided to roll a joint with a dollar bill. Pretty fucking dumb.

2. A FUCKING DOLLAR BILL????? Even if your a newbie, most people that are not retarded know that is fucking stupid.

No offense or anything......

3. #43 no soap radio, May 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2011
    We were in a tree house, it was our last resort. That was the first time I ever drank a beer too so definitely nooby.

Edit: I like how saying no offense can justify you calling me retarded though, if your gonna be an asshat on a forum don't try to be so polite about it :wave:

4. Smoke from a can.
    Smoke from a wooden bullet shell.

5. probally not inhaling first time but it felt weird skating hills high

6. I learned how to roll joints using dollar bills.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=251NAjbJ0h8[/ame]

7. let someone roll me a joint from computer paper because i didn't know how to use a pipe...... yeahh.

8. Double hit a steamroller filled with dank. Maybe my 3rd time smoking, had no idea it was't the swag we'd smoked before. I was off in my own world after that, woke up wedged behind an open door lol.

9. Me and a friend were smoking by this race track kind of in the bush and it seemed like the same cars were driving past us back and forth so we started to trip a little bit. On the way home some lady was getting into her truck that said "Conservation Officer" on it and we couldn't remember what the hell that even was so we thought it was something cop related and my buddy says really loud "What the fuck?!" This chick looks at us and just stares for a good 15 seconds. Needless to say we fucking booked outta there. Once we got back we busted up laughing at how dumb we were.

10. I still do dumb shit. I started the washer today with no laundry in it. I just opened up the lid to check on things and there was a machine full of water. Fantastic.

If I'm on the phone, or in the middle of a conversation with someone standing nearby, I space out even more. I've poured myself a drink, waited, then poured it back into the container and walked off with an empty glass.

Oh, and I went to the gas station the other day to put a few bucks in my tank. Gave the lady a ten, walked outside, and immediately drove off without pumping. I had to turn around and come back. I'm sure that looked amazing on the security cameras.

11. Acted like a damn fool for the first week to two

12. Back when i fist started tokin i got a hold of some of the mary joy legal shit me and 3 friend when out and smoked a bowl 2 of my friends took 4 pufs and quite while me and my other frind smoked untill it was cached. long in short i passed out walking on a bike trail my other bitch friend that took only 4 puffs passed out not much further than me the other one pucked and the friend that finished the bowl with my was such a hard core stoner he got away with it and went home after he called an ambualnce for me and my other friends

13. The first time me and my friend smoked ourselves up we rolled a j out of a tampon wrapper hahahaha. we were both preetty baked though so it was cool.

14. When i first started smoking I would always chill using that aluminum can. But hey it did the job, real talk I stayed high out of aluminum pop cans for prolly two years....still blazin

15. I used to cut cigarette filters in half so I'd get a better buzz. Had hella altoid tins and I'd smoke half and save the other half for later.

As for weed? Got bud from some really sketch kids, smoke at this park where I'm pretty sure they have undercover officers at now...ahh stupid shit I did

16. back when me and my buddy first started smoking we didn't have enough money to buy a 5 piece (broke ass kids i know) so we decided to scrape the resin from his bong bowl with a toothpick. since all the resin was stuck to the toothpick and we didnt know how to get it off we just broke up the toothpick and tossed it in the bowl, took us about two hits each to realize smoking a toothpick probably wasnt good for us.

17. Lol i thought me smoking out of a $20 bill was a bad idea

18. one time when i was like 14 me and my buddy just finished smoking. i went upstairs to get food and my mom asked me why my eyes were both red; so i told her that my buddy punched me in the forehead. she so bought it:rolleyes:

smoking out of pens and tinfoil pipes in middle school.

having the giggles at everything, similar to what most young beginner smokers do.

all i know is that weed was the greatest thing ever when i was young.

19. thought the only way to get high was to use it as a suppository...

20. #60 Vzsel, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2011
    You know those plastic pipes you use to blow bubbles out of? Yeaaaaaahhhh I tried smoking weed out of one...ahhah