Stupid shit that makes you laugh..

Discussion in 'General' started by r r, Sep 22, 2013.

1. #1 r r, Sep 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2013
    I was just looking around the web and came across this pic.. First of all to stage this thought, I am currently blazed. I saw this pic and couldn't stop laughing.  I would go in the kitchen to get a munchie and think about the pic and would start off another laughing session.
    Any blades out there that have stupid shit you cant stop laughing at but other people would just look at you like you just farted in a full room?

[​IMG]

2. Everytime i play a game of squad td on sc2 and stomp the fuck out of some shit talkers i laugh to myself. Then i go out for a smoke and end up laughing hard and loud in the middle of the night :laughing: makes me wonder if my neighbors ever hear me.

3. Yeah dude

"There was a recent study that shows diarreah runs in the genes..."

"No really, diarrea runs in the jeans"

LMGFAOOOOOO

4. Doesn't count..
    It made me laugh...

5. This makes me laugh.

Attached Files:

6. #6 r r, Sep 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2013
    They are probably thinking...."Damn... That boy next door must have some DANK shit... He's outside laughing to himself again..."

7. Whenever I see something fly across the room in my school it's funny

8. Keep coming with those memes and videos, trying to laugh my ass for the nite. 

9. One day me and my Dad were looking at baby memes and we saw this one evil-baby1.jpg and he just started dying so I started dying to and we laughed for like 5 minutes straight then it started hurting so we stopped and then we saw it two more times and the same thing happened lol

10. holy fuck lmao