stupid shit stoners do

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by malu scooter, Jul 9, 2003.

1. put your hands together so they make the top half of a box then put them over ur face so ur fingers go over ur eyebrows works best if your hood is up, stare at a wall or something and move you eyes but not your head, i can play pong for hours like that

but as for a specific dumb thing some of ym friends dared me to put one of thos electirc dog collars on my neck and cross the line so i said ok even though i didnt think i would do it and grabbed the collar with the things pointing into my hand and started walking to the road, little did i kno the line was about 10 feet from me, instead of right by the road and i got shocked of my ass

2. oh and i jus thought of another thing after reading a diff post i was wicket high in class one time an my pen like fell apart in my pocket so im like wtf i take a big handful of everything in my pocket i sit in the front row 1 seat from the overhead approx. 1.5-2 feet from the teacher so im sittin there puttin my pen together when he comes over and snatches my lighter of my desk and im like wtf y r u takin my shit, then i realized whut it was and was thanking god for puttin my bowl in my left pocket

3. The dumbest thing i do when im high is go off on random rants about stupid shit. I'm mostly silent but just out of nowhere i'll make obscure references.
    I'm terribly absent minded too. So i'll leave certain important yet suspicious items lying out for all to see.
    I also fall a lot when i roller skate. Thats dumb AND embarrasing heh. But fun nonetheless. I haven't fallen from hallucinations....yet (heh).
    I am also terribly loud and rude sometimes.

4. omg ...any one you ever go to a high school dance stoned? all i have to say it is freeeaaaking awesome make sure ur aight for the ladies though.. hehe

5. Ah, too many memories...

but here's my favorite: one time me and a couple of my friends were coming home and my cousin was driving. we came to a stop light and we wanted to go straight but the light was red. so we just waited for a little but and then my cousin looks to the OTHER light (the one that people to the right of us would have used to go straight) and it was green so he starts going!

we almost got hit head on. sketch as fuck

6. after smoking 2 blunts, my friends and i went to the theatre to see "ali", but it was sold out, so i was going to buy a ticket for "how high" but when i asked for the ticket i said "one for i'm high". that was stupid. i just took my ticket and left the change.

7. worse buzz kill for me was this time i'm at my friend's house. we're in his room and he's about to roll a joint. at the time he had a collection of like 10 roaches or more. now his room is right next to the living room where his parents are watching TV and somehow they magicly don't know we're smoking. well, he asks "should i throw the roaches in?" and right as another friend opens the door i yell "THROW THE ROACHES IN!" and everyone just looks at me. the worst part is i had no idea what i did, i still don't remember saying it. they gave me shit for that one for weeks.

8. haahah that;s nuts!! :D

9. Yah this one day i was smokin ALL day long. I was high as phuck and me and my friend were bout to sneak into this guys room while we were waitin for his mom to go to bed i sat under his window and smoked a black and mild which always increases my buzz on top of i was already high as hell. So we get in and her and him are in the other room doin whatever and i was like passin out on his bed. Then i like kinda wake up a lil and him and her are layin next to me talkin and for some ODD reason i thought he was talkin to me and i just started sayin crazy shit i have no clue what lol i cant remember then he just goes hey im not talkin to you lol. I was so confused and i just rolled over and went back to bed. They still dont believe me that i was only high i was so outta it it was crazy! lol.

Plus other times when i am high like layin in a room by myself ill have my eyes closed but not asleep and ill think a bunch of people are in my room talkin and stuff and then when i open my eyes im like oh ya wtf? i do that kinda stuff all the time!

10. oh ya another dumb thing i do all the time when i am stoned. Like ill be trying to find suttin in my room and ill just keep like walkin in circles lookin in all the same exact places just thinkin crazy shit and not even payin attention. Then ill realize what im doin be like oh phuck and then i forget everywhere i just looked and basicly do the whole thing over again.

Very hard to find stuff when high lol.

11. Happened just a second ago, my dog ran out of water, so she was whining by her bowl. I went to fill it and on my way to the sink I put it on my head upside-down, and it wasnt all the way empty... soaked my head

12. a game me and my friends play is lets not smoke let's just throw the bag out. We'll be at a party or something, and people will tell us they want to smoke. So we agree and when we pull out the bowl and the weed I turn to one of my friends and say lets just throw it away. We dont need this. We then pretend to throw away the bag and the other kids going insane asking us how they could throw weed away. Then we show them the bowl filled with weed, and everyone relaxes. It's one my favorite moments.

13. One time me and my friend had a nice toke session up in his room while his mom was down stairs making dinner. So after we are done 5 minutes later she calls us down for dinner. We go down and start eating this chicken and rice mmmmmmm so good at the time! So the mom doesnt know we smoke and my friend is acting all wierd. She is asking him abunch of questions and he doesnt respond so i have to respond for him. So we keep eating and all of a sudden he looks at the chicken then looks at his mom and goes "how come this chicken doesnt have any bones in it?" and the mom says "because its boneless chicken, are you on drugs or something???!!!?!?" I just started busting out laughing and i couldnt stop ahh good times.

14. On a trip to Germany I was with a friend and we both convinced ourselves that we were being followed by the German cops or customs.We ditched two kilos of grass out of a moving car and then tried to lose the law(??).To this day I believe we were both just paranoid and it took us nearly 4 hours to find it again.

I also managed to fall off a boat into an Amsterdam canal during a weekend binge.

15. one thing ive done, not once but many times while stoned and/or drunk is walk to the only shop in town thats open at 2am onwards at night. Its kinda the place to be at night you always stop there on your way home its the bakery. Anyway it always seems like a great idea to go there, so we leave and walk about 2/3/4 kilometres to get there, we arrive and eat our food then realise we have to walk home again haha i always swear ill never walk there again, everyone does but we always end up there the next weekend

16. My stupidest thing ever happened about 2weeks ago.
    My dad asked me 'so did you attatch that LCD to your school project thingy?'
    I meant to correct him saying its LED but the word came out of my mouth happened to be LSD.
    He looked at me funny and walked off.
    I hate it when things like this happens gets you paranoid i tell ya!

17. My first couple of things i posted here were from when i just started smoking now i got some good o'll times to tell of

Sneezed and and shot my bowl full of weed off of my roof(love smoking there everyone should try it)

Tried to make weed tea with heavy whipping cream *shivers* ended up being more like a bacteria culture and to make it taste better we started pouring random shit into it ended up smelling worse than it tasted lol

Burnt my hand on the stove..i was like it just turned on how hot can it be?(note the stoves heating element is hottest about 20 seconds after you turn it on) ZHAZOW! got a scar from that one laugh everytime i see it

Gotten lost in my neighborhood for like 4 hours

Been locked out of my house at 3am after smoking 2 joints(glad my freind can pick locks)

omg got the gayest hair cut i've ever seen. what was i thinking? i had this bad ass long hair that i loved and was like... its hot cut it all off :/

Burnt a hole in my bong with that accursed torch

Tried to smoke up in the abandoned school bathroom and set my hair on fire(that crackle wasnt the weed burning)

Eaten a bbq coverd carrot

thats all i can think of for now great times but i think they have come to an end. i'm moving off now and i've lost touch with my friends. oh well time to start anew hope to have more from my new life =)

18. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! ah man you have some good stories to tell!

19. me and my buddy were smokin a joint in his garage and his dad wasent supposed to be home for like another 3 hours but he decided to supprise us by showin up early so i was hittin the j and the door starts to open so my friend says put it out but instead i tried to power smoke it to finish it newayz his dad is in the garage out of his truck and asks us why does it smell in here and i said to him we were burning napkins and i was still blowin smoke out while saying this and the best part is the dumbass believed it

20. Dude, that was one long sentence....

but it was funny as hell