stupid shit stoners do

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by malu scooter, Jul 9, 2003.

1. Once at this small party a friend of mine was having a few of us decided to smoke puffy cheetos. They were smokable, but it tasted terrible and made me sick.
    Stupid, stupid me.

And does anyone ever get that feeling when you're stoned in a public place where no one knows you're high, and you're talking to everybody and you suddenly realize you've been rambaling for like five minutes and everyone is staring at you funny? So you try to back out of it, and that just makes things worse? And so you either flip out and start screaming, "Yes! I'm high, ok? Get off my fucking back! Ahhhhhhh! Ahhhhhh! Ahhhhhh!" or you stop talking in the middle of a sentence because you realize that every word you say just digs you depper and deeper into a hole.
    I've never started screaming in a situation like that, but it's still a really scary thing.

2. well once i brought these two junior smokers with me to six flags and gave em 2 drops a piece. Was a hell of a day watchin em though

3. One day me and some friends decided to hit up J.J. Noris(Great Buffet place). And it was my friends B-day so we smoked like an 8th before so we were extremely blazed. I got a huge plate of fried chicken and mashed potatos, I didn't bother to get a drink because I was dumb and I just sat down and put a huge spoon full of potatos in my mouth. They were so fucking hot that I freaked out, I jumped out my seat and ran to the soda thing. We sat on the whole other side of the place so we were hella far from the soda. All the old people were looking at me while I ran all over the buffet with mouth full of mashed potatos hanging out my mouth.

I also put macaroni and cheese noodles in the microwave with out water and ment to put the timer on 3:00...but I pressed the zero one more time so it was in there for an half n hour. And I forgot about it. So I smelled something burning but I just figured it was the weed or whatever. So I go out to the kitchen and my microwave is smoking and the noodles are all black. We had to get a new mircowave...hehe

4. me and a friend of mine just rolled out of the bus caused by laughing :p and a lot of people in the bus started laughing because we were allready laughing when we got into the bus and thats why we had to laugh even more en then the doors went open en we were standing against the doors...

5. I can visualising that happening , hahahah, that made me laugh.

6. lol, thats pretty funny man. One time my friend put his face in his mash potatoes in KFC on purpose. Got some good pics of that.

7. one time @ KFC my friend was waiting @ the counter for his order and when the guy finally gave it to him, i walked up and jammed my finger into his biscuit. fun times. the guy working there almost pissed himself laughing. he remembered me every time we went to that KFC after that incident and would sometimes throw in an extra side dish or whatever. ;p

.//chris

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. hey, stupid shit indeed here you go:

had a test on a wednesday, so tuesday night...

i buy a bottle of vodka and go to a study group drunk

then after the study group i stay up and get high at my friends house and go to bed at 4 in the morning

take the test and to crappy and then skip the next class for a nap

at some point in time the great fun time i was having changed into a really stupid idea that i am now frustrated about

wonder if i shroom again and reminisce about the good time i was having before i felt like shit if i will determine which outlook is dominant

9. fisrt post, but ah, whatever. me and my friends smoked outside with some pretty strong stuff. as always, we went to my house afterwards to eat all my food. My one friend found my airsoft gun and just kinda looked at me, then suddenly shot himself in the arm. he screamed, hilarious. Then my other friend decided to shoot himself in the leg, thinking it doesnt hurt too bad. same results, couldnt stop laughing.

another time i was at the mall and i bought a scratch off lotto ticket. i scratched it off, looked at it for what seemed to be an hour, then left. i found it in my pocket the next day and i had won $5.

10. Trying to pack a bowl but failing by getting distracted and sitting for 10 minutes with my hand in the bag while everyone wonders wtf I'm doing.

Another time, we were watching some college b-ball, and someone had some Hendrix playing in a back room. Somehow I got all unsynchronised between the video and audio, because I was convinced the music was also coming from the TV. Jumped up shouting "what kind of shit is this?! They don't play this during basketball games!" and someone was like "You don't like Hendrix...?"... and realized what was going on.

11. one time i went to tacobell at 2 in the morn and passed my pipe that i was still burnin to the guy in the window. i didnt realize what was going on till after he hit it =)

12. Thats not funny Mate,get a life please.

Spiking poeple is bad enough,but to trip out a dog thats bad karma mate.

13. geez to think i just wasted bout an hour reading every single story was very entertaining the whole time i was proceeding to try and roll a join but its to god damn hard when im laughin this much..,.

14. me and me firends took some bingers at a friends house then went to the small and smoked 4 bowls at a spot outside of the mall then got tickets to a movie. To kill the time we thought of gluing all our change to the floor cuz weve never actually done it before. We got a thing of superglue completely covered the change in glue and before it could even dry some lady comes and grabs all the change. It was still funny cuz we emptied the whole glue thing onto them, cuz.. well wtf are we gunna do with extra glue she got the shit alllllll over her hands and it was great

- just remembered, we were going to see old school and we did some pretty funny shit inside the theater that ill post later lol

15. my friend scott rolled and joint and put it in behind his ear, and then hes like, oh shit i dunno where i put the joint... and then he remmeber behind his eara nd it wasn't there... so we couldn't smoke all night, and then right before we went to bed scott took off his sweater and the joint fell outa his hood, and it was like 4 in the morning and we were all drunk so we just said fuck it, smoke it in the morning, wake n bake :) but yea...

16. umm some stupid shit i did..

well i dont smoke cigarettes and i was stoned and my friend lit one up to get a little more baked...well i didnt appreciate this and began to explain to him that cigs were made by the KKK to kill minoritys and by the time i finish we were both convinced that the KKK was tryin to kill him...

also i was with another friend and we had killer munchies so we found some hot dogs to cook..my boy gets the pot puts the hotdogs in and turns the flame on....15 minutes later the house was smokin and he realized he forget to put water in to boil first

17. A few times I've handed someone the bowl but not the lighter. lol, honest mistake. When I did this on one occasion my friend was so stoned he took the bowl and just looked at it until I gave him the lighter.

18. Do you guys ever have the what-if conversations with your friends when your baked? Like, what if that tree over there was a massive bud or some shit like that.

19. Yeh the other day i was wondering What if doctors could provide you with drugs to make your hair grow at any length you want. Loads of other stuff ive forgotten aswell though.

20. or how about the 'would you rather...' conversations...

like, would you rather do britney or christina, would you rather die in a car crash or drown, etc.

.//chris