stupid shit stoners do

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by malu scooter, Jul 9, 2003.

1. Sometimes when i get really high i start talking nonstop about stupid annoying crap........and the funny thing is that i think im being all philosophical.......its embarassing but i dont really care cause im stoned. has tha ever happened to any of u?

2. Probably the one of the funniest things that has happend to me in my high status was last nite... I went to Sonic to wait for some people to get off and i was just sitting in my car at one of the stalls and decided that it would be better if i get in the passenger side. So i did. Then i wanted to lay down so i climbed in the back and one of my friends walked out and just started laughing her ASS off at me. So then she comes over and her and some other guy that words there sit in my front seats and she starts talking to me. I dont remember a god damn thing that she said... all i remember is sitting there wondering WHY THE HELL I WAS IN THE BACK AND OTHER PEOPLE WERE DRIVING MY CAR!!! She kept asking be abunch of questions and all i could do was laugh to respond cause i thought she was wearing a wire. Then i remembered i climbed in the back because i was informed of doing so. Also i remember sitting in the back yelling at the "driver" because we had been sitting at the light for to long.... this was while i still in the car by myself just sitting there.

Also i was kept doing a HORRIBLE Marlon Brando impersanation and going on about how if i took your penny you wouldnt have $1000, so if you allow me to take that one penny you might as well just give me the $1000...

Man does hadgard old shit fuck you up real nice=)

3. Attempting to eat a bowl of popcorn, a big glass of lemonade, and a bowl of fucking chocolate shit. Anyways, you have to to remember before this, i smoked 1/8 of dank. So i pushed my hand into the glass of fucking pink lemonade, spilled that shit ALL OVER MYSELF. I was FUCKING SOAKED. and very sticky thereafter. hahaha.

4. Man stoners are the funniest ppl in the fuckin world. So many funny ass stories. Me personally?..
    I get real stoned,put my head down, stand up wit my eyes closed, whip my head back so I am lookin at the ceilin wit my eyes closed wait for this feeling of lightheaded ness and let my breath out as I go towards the floor/chair/wutever and don't remember where I am or who's there until a couple of seconds of freakin out.

5. Sometimes I just close my eyes and it feels like im falling down a bottomless pit

6. A lot of times I knock things over and hit my head and other wierd things I don't know that I did.

7. My story requires a little history, I have a rare thing with my eyes(cant think of good word because im stoned) I can seejust fine but there a re alot of unformed loose cells sitty in the bottom of my eyes, which really do nothing unless I jar my head quickly and cause the cells to swirl around, like when I sneeze. The crazy thing is What I see when this happens is what I can only descibe as a thousand bugs crawling around everywhere I can see.

Ok so one night a bunch of friend were getting ripped in the park when I suddenly sneeze, I was freaking the fuck out I could only see "little bugs" every where I was tripping out, I fell of the slide ramp and ran into the fire pole giving myself 6 stitches to the forehead.

lol its trippy when Im not stoned ans sneeze but its down right dangerous when I am stoned! lol

8. I was smoking quite a bit with some friends once, and went to drive them home. On my way back to my house, I decided to take a 'shortcut' (drove right by my house, and got on the freeway) and drove for 3 hours, then decided to make a u turn and go home. I didn't go home 'till about 6 am.

9. Get your pets high. Its stupid but fun. I got my dog high, he just sat in his bed, and shook. I gave him some food, and petted him, he calmed down. Then he ate like he was a starving child. My mom thought we were like being mean to him, but he was just really high.

10. back in hs I always got high with these two kids Jeremy and Nate. On one minimum day, my senior year, Jeremy decides to bring along this annoying little freshman Amber because he wants to get her high so he can get into her pants, blah blah blah. it turns out that she has never toked before and got RIPPED off 1 hit of mids... She walks out into Jeremy's backyard and starts flipping out about the hummingbirds at the feeder. She seriously scampered over to the feeder and stood over it for 1/2 an hour trying to catch a hummingbird, funniest shit ever

11. I was taking a friend home after work one evening, and she busted out with a joint, so needless to say we got high, and I had to get on the highway... I'm actaually doing ok, so much so, that I start bragging to my friend about how well I'm doing... which evolves into a whole other conversation, and I'm all involved, and I keep noticing out of the corner of my eye a car pass me, finally I look up and see that I'm doing 36 in the slow lane. Well, even though it was several years ago, my friend still makes sure everyone knows how well I drive when I'm stoned.

12. i tried to paint the fence awhile ago when i was high and i smoked so much and drank so much i greened twice on the fence and then painted over it lol no one suspects anything of it till this very day...

13. Man, ive done some dumb shit while stoned. here is one episode i really dont recall but put together after the fact:

i come back home to my parents house after visiting my dealer to make a purchase at around midnight. there on the kitchen table is a sack with about a gram or two in it. Holy Shit i though, where the fuck did this come from...where did my mom get a hold of this, did i leave this somewhere...? i finnaly figured i must have left the weed in my pants and when they got washed my mother obviously found it.but there was a second question remained, i did not remember having that weed, it did not look familiar, and if i knew i had it i probably would not have droped another 50 bucks on KB. I guess i was just soo fucked up the night before i did not think to take it out of my pants, what the fuck was i thinking? the next day i prepared for what i knew what was going to happen. however i was supprised that my mom did not freak out as much as i thought she only gave me a warning not to be doing "that shit" after proclaiming "i guess its no good anymore after it went thru the wash..."

lesson: keep track of your weed, know what you have and where it is at all times.

14. yeah this probably is super stupid

but it is super duper fun, I would say the most fun thing that i could ever imagine

i used to go to college in NorCal up in the mountains and there were a lot of windy roads

so I used to get baked and then go drifting in my car down the mountain!!!

its the most fun activity ever, but it took a long time to get good at it (practiced it a lot sober as well(a lot meaning every day for months))

it was cool cause i have a slow 4 cyl honda and I knew a couple of guys that were into racing

I could always pull away from people riding my ass on the straight areas once it got curvy

my friends cars were pretty fast just to give you an idea one guy had 94 mustang cobra (his car ran the quarter mile in the high 12 sec range, my car's fastest time was 16.5! Its way the hell slower!)

i could have totally crashed and died it was so fun though it would have been worth it

by the way anyone trying to learn to drift in their car-

do it in a parking lot first! get the feel for how your car slides around really good, then practice taking a turn over and over but increase your entering speed by small increments, i have had some really close calls with cliff walls and dropoffs!!! (I would also say practice on uphill turns first so if you lose control at least you will slow down faster)

oh yeah also do this in a super remote area I will almost garuantee that you will do some crazy 180s and shit into the other lane and you don't want there to be any traffic

shit this is a long post sorry i just got on some good memories

15. oh yeah i forgot about the part that you all are gonna think is the most stupidest of all

during these crazy drives i would be blaring the craziest japanese techno music ever!!

i don't know about anyone else out there but music totally affects my world around me when i am stoned and this music has the same effects of crystal meth on me

my friends would ride with me and say that their hearts felt like they were gonna explode they were so scared!

but they always came back to ride along the next night

16. AAHH!! I can't sit here and read any longer!!!

I have to go driving again!!!

17. lol. that happens all the time to my friend. 1 time he started talking about how his balls were the size of pears and that they revolved around the planet and he started giving all these reasons and started making up equations trying to prove it. i almost died i was laughing so much

18. so one of the dumbest things that i have done when i am high was try to take money from MC donald when there was a glass cover right in front of it

19. Spilling of popcorn all over my friends bed - leading to a
    'who can eat the most popcorn in the fastest time' match, not a good idea, i think we realised and stopped eating. In the end we piled it all up into the ash tray.
    Other great moments in forgotten stoner time include walking into a door, laughing/spitting out water five times in a row in a laughing fit after thinking id be fine to carry on drinking, also leaving someones house thinking one gulp of water would last me the whole jounrey home - then becoming very dehydrated with the dryest throat possible in the middle of the night at 2am luckily there was a 24 hour shop.

20. This May really sound weird to some you folks,but if ya think about it then you'll understand..

One time me and this chick were walkin along behind a school,and i sit down on a baracade(spelling). I packed a bowl really tight.We smoked it..After i smoke weed i have to let out a big burp or sumthin..But i had cottonmouth so bad i couldnt burp...ANd i started to chock..The air just wouldnt come up cause pasteys..And i passed out from no oxygen..The funny part about it,the Chick was so damn hot! and i musta looked like an idiot.about it...
    Peace