stupid shit stoners do

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by malu scooter, Jul 9, 2003.

1. I was trying to light up my cigarette on the sink...

2. lol... thiis a funny story... i was hittin glass bs at my friends house after finding 120$ (it was just lying in some ladies purse :D) so i grabbed half o and was soooo blitzed... i packed a next bowl and i went to put it in the slide shaft and i accidentyl dropped it in the top of b... i didnt even notice... i went to light it... and im like... uhhh where did my bowl go? and hes like its inside! we were trippin out cause we didnt know how it got there... ahahahaha my friend looked at me.. and he was like did you just drop the peice in the top!?!?! and i was like .... uh... ya... so then i had to pour it out.. and take the bowl out... bad news = i lost a bowl good news = i had like 8 gs left :D

3. all they great but this one made me laugh t hardest

4. oh man this is making me remember these funny things. one time my friend was trying to put his weed or lighter into a bag, it took him damn near forever to open the bag.. then he finally got it open and his hand went the through the bag... this stoner friend tried to put his weed in a bag that was clearly ripped..

trying to find things in your pocket can be an adventure.

lots of times i bump into walls and people when on the subway or at home. oh shit subway rides are so funny, you'd just be stading or sitting and you just laugh and people look at you like what the hell is this guy on? and i try to hold it in, i bet i look so stupid when i laugh.

then getting out of the subway and walking home is so fun.. scoping girls for longer than permitted times (eg. look at some cleavage for too long and they see you and see that you don't care that they saw you. you just walk smiling.. heheheheh).. also on escaltor bump into people by accident.. oh man at my station there's a thing called treats they have wicked cookies and another place called cinnabon where they sell cinnamon buns soo big and delicious. there's also a pizzeria... such a chill station... then connected to the mall just go window shopping, there's a mad food court.. a&w manchu wok, bagel stop, lots more and a book store and hmv for cds.. i love where i live. then on the way home there's a library with a safe place to smoke at the home.. and a few big blocks further in the other direction there's a park.. so wicked.. oh ya, i got off track.. lOL

the stupid stuff..?? i can't think of more right now.

5. I remember one time I had just bought a $50 bag during the summer and I decided I wanted to stop smoking for a while. So I got really plowed and decided I would hide the bag so I wouldn't ever find it. About 4 months later (I had started smoking again the next weekend) I found it, while I was high, on my birthday. I had thought that either a) my friend had bought it for me, or b)_God had known it was my birthday lol. I asked my friends and they said they had no idea about it. So then I really started freakin out cuz I thought God was giving me weed. Then the next day I remembered what I had done. Some advice...never hide your stash when your really really stoned.

6. I always get half way through conversation and then forget what i stared talking about in the first place!!

Or walk into a room and forget why i went in the first place

pain in the arse

7. lol, I do those all too often!

8. I always get into conversations and after like a minute forget what im talking about, so i to cover my tracks i make up a whole bunch of bs. Like one time i was talkin about physics class and then i launched into whether or not aliens really existed and ended with me jumping up and down wondering if i had put my underwear on. It was insane, lots of good laughs on that one

9. i was smoking this j with a friend and i decidid it was to loose so i opened it up and took the weed out and packed it itno a bowl with some other weed, i did it over a paper plate so we went to his back yard sat out there smoked the bowl there was like 3/4 of a gram in it came back in side(high as hell) and we had pizza, i was so high i sat down at the table and ate with that same paper plate and i was half way through the slice when my freaind started lafin his ass off, my mouth was covered in ashes and i looked down and my plate had burnt paper and ashes on it. it was realy funny

10. Trying to pull out a matress form under my freinds bed - impossible when sober- uber impossible after smoking white widow! Man my arms didnt work, i fell asleep inthe process of trying to move it. Also the obvious one of forgettign what the hell you had just indended on doing or getting. Then wondering for ages what you needed.

11. where do I start...

12. This is sometimes a good thing. I am always putting buds in little novelty containers, and then when I a completely dry, I find them all over the house!

Stupidest but luckiest stoner moment....

Driving back to Southern Cali from Arcata, just smoked a phatty of some green, had a oz of it under the passenger seat, my fiance is reading the how to grow book, and i am passed out.... we get pulled over! The driver was cool, and apparently the secretary at the cops station misinformed him that our registration was invalid. This being untrue, we were let go, and made it home safe! =D

<3 Beth

13. I bought a torch a while back for some work i was doing and one night we couldnt find a lighter...being the impatient little buggers we are we decided to use the torch...never ever let stoners have a welding torch! woke up the next morning and shit was welded everywhere. spoons on the fan chamber to bowl lol. Also i decided to cannon ball into the tub one night fully clothed and got water everywhere

14. pay for gas
    get in car leave
    = (homers voice) DOH!

15. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. So funny i had to read it twice,

:high:

17. ive did that before too but me and some friends ended up meltin like 12 coke bottles and some bags tryin to make some cheap bongs and parachutes....we passed out due to the fumes in a hotboxed room.....lol....

18. I was driving home from a friend's house in the middle of the night. Along the way, I noticed that the driver behind me was righ up my ass and I was wondering what that person's problem was. Turns out I was going 15 mph down a 35 mph street. I sped up once I realized that I was the problem.

19. MMMmmmm noxious fumes lol(for the love of god lock away your tools before you toke lol)

20. yeah i really have been after that experience...one hell of a headache when i work up...lol