stupid shit stoners do

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by malu scooter, Jul 9, 2003.

1. Yea I'm famous for that too. BUt rambling on and on about nothing is fun as hell while high

2. haha thats funny as hell.. i could see someone doing that lol

a funny story for me was this one time i was at this party and i thought i had lost my phone and it was really cold outside.. so i went to look in my pockets and being as my hands were really fucking cold i couldnt feel anything when i stuck them in my pocket, realizing that i went up to everyone to ask them to feel in my pocket to see if my phone was in it haha ended up having people feel all thru my pants haha was so dumb... looking back i think everyone was drunk cuz everyone wanted to see if i had it cuz nobody beleived anyone haha but it was like in the couch too funny

3. we use to give a bath to our dog when he comes home from the outside. once i came home really stoned (it was late night) and i took my dog into the bathroom, was about to start to give him a bath when i realized he wasn't even out before.i was lucky noone noticed :hippie:

4. Oh god dude, I got a friend who just rambles on about the most weird philisophical shit when you just dont wanna hear it haha but yeah the funny thing is she's always just chatting shit which really isn't deep at all! lol

5. hahaha

i love reading this thread! stoners are the funniest people in the world.. by far. hahah

6. nothing too funny but I hate when I am smoking from my bong with friends, then forget how to inhale.

So I blow into the bong thinking im doing it right and shoot water everywhere :(

7. Aww man, I had some girl do that to my bong... on top of slobbering all down the inside of the chamber, I had to clean the whole damn thing out before I could toke again cause when I tried to jsut wipe away the top there was still spit on the inside, but she started laughing at something and blew the weed and a bunch of water all of the place... Man she was a real douche... anyways.. needless to say I don't smoke with her anymore.. and she didn't do it because she was high, she did it because she was stupid... (she used to brag about how much she toked up, and how experianced she was, then she slobbered all over everything, joints, pipes, bongs whatever, it was sooo gross!! and she couldn't hit for shit) sorry it's not funny, just came to my mind..

~ Terpsichore

8. Man, i want to video tape a smoke session and send it to america's funniest home videos. It would be almost impossible not to win!

9. this may not be the stupidest thing iv ever done but it was the wiredest experience my my bro and some friends were in the oods near my house smoking the last of some brilliant bud donated by one of my friends as a b day prezzie.well all i can remember is my vision being seperated in to 3 disorted orbes and taking like an hour to walk 50 yards to the shop down the road, and then trying to ook a microwave burger with my lighter

10. I was at a party one time and my girlfriend who i thought was totally cool with weed (how wrong i was) was there and me and a friend went off into the woods and smoked a rather large J of some bomb ass weed. We came back to to the party and realized that my girlfriend was very, very pissed, and i was very very stoned. I figured that before i try to talk to her, i should get some food to cre the munchies. I had mad cotton mouth and the only food within reach was a box of pretzels...

I shoved the pretzels in my mouth and proceeded to chew, and my cottons kept getting worse and worse and worse, to the point where i could not swallow the pretzels. so i tried to talk to the girl and i tried to be all sweet and everything (with a mouthfull of pretzels), but eventually I just burst out laughing (because i could not talk at all) and attempted to say "My mouth is so fucking dry." I continued to laugh quite hard and she broke up with me...fucking pretzels

11. aww man. I hate when people are really slobbery. Passing a joint around with some people and it comes back to you all slimmy and shit. impossible to toke from. haha