Stupid shit done while high...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by vlad024, Apr 25, 2002.

1. i dont think ive done anything stupid when im high. i cant remember

2. woooooooo hoooooo..meetin a chick tomorrow night:D

3. hoo ray for norm.....(could you give bud head a few pointers?)

4. whoa? Go Norm Go Norm! so exactly how did this happen?

pump?

..or did you blow her up mouth to cooch plug?

okay...no seriously..

dont forget to hide the carrot...

get to know her first at least..

5. carefull norm she mite be a wabbit in disguise!!!!

she could only be affter your carrot!

6. hahahaha, dumb fuck, that was incredibly stupid. i have only one thing to say: karma

7. she didnt even show up at the party..oh well..back to the drawing boards...i guess ill have to get inspiration from my new four footer...

EDIT:in case you havent noticed, im proud of it:D

8. crowded, busy, (small!) Wawa parking lot, extremely stoned, seeing things, about 15 K turns later, had to park the car, and re-evaluate the situation. conclusion: being stoned in public doing normal every day things always gets a good laugh!

9. i broke into a bank once..whilst stonied.

10. i spent 2 weeks in jail for burglery once becose a friend and i jumped the wrong fence trying to take a shortcut!

we ended up in a zoo!!!

the fence we climbed was right next to the croc pit we where almost dinner but dident even know it till it was too late and we where found on the board walk trying to get out ...

11. K it was the summer after I turned 18. A friend of mine got a job at the bingo hall. So one day a friend of ours and I go to pick her up, well we get there early to play a few games before shes done work. Since we had a little bit of time we desided to do a few bottle hoots out of the fiver I just baught. We did about three each then went inside. Well I had just goten my card to play and I was about to pay for them when some lady taped me on the shoulder and told me I had just droped somthing. I looked down to see my fiver smashed in to peices nad my oil all over the floor. I was so imbaresed and didnt want to explain what it was so I scooped up as much as I could and ran out to my car. I managed to save most of it in slicks but shit. I couldn't beleive it. Needles to say I havent gone back yet. My friend I was there to pick up said that I left a nice black spot on the floor.

12. Hehe, I have too much stupid shit to list!!!

13. This one time a bunch of us kidz had the munchies madcore and we decided to go to the 7-11....on our way there..I was like wait...did we already go to 7-11????.....and the driver was like yes.....we were....and I was like freaking out....I wanted something to cure my kotten mouth.....then they told me that we were actually on our way there not back from....I was sooooo....confused.....

14. I have done alot of stuff whille high. sometimes i do wonder how the hell i got homew when i got hight at a mate house or outside. i have three stories to tell ya all tonight they may be a bit lame for all you but here we go:
    i also got a bit of preching to do breaking shit while high is not cool it is so damn stupid but i was pretty damn pleased to read that the cunt broke his wrist anyway (his just deserts). Oh and driving while high i mean come on how stupidis that. i almost got hit by a car while ridding my bike high, trust me if one of you lot who are driving high got in an accdent i bet none of you wud die it wud be the peeps in the other car who aint high and are just trying to get home who die. (soz bad expirences with car accidents) OK now :D now back to my crazy shit

1) right bac when i started getting high i had a mate round to sleep. I was sposed to score the day before (get weed) but i cudnt go into town. so i took my mate who didnt know i smoked at the time to come with me. She was kinda intrested so i agreed when we got home that i wud let her have some as it wasnt much see bot a £10 worth which is alot i spose but i was feeling chesp at the time. so we go to me smoking stop which is on me roof and i pass her a toke after i got myself nicely chilled. She looks at me then at it so i have a bitch at her for letting it burn down so then she finallys gives it a shot. The girl starts to cough like mad and almost falls off my roof. thank god she got a hold of herself or i wud have just watched her roll off. i know i wud have sat there laughing at her cos i cud barely take the joint back i was laughing so much.

2) I walked down me stairs at home and didnt realise that i had. So i shout me mom in the livng room and ask her how did i get down the stairs. ( i had just smoked shit loads on my room) she answers jokingly you flew. God knows that tripped me out i sat there for god knows how long looking at the stairs i even wrote in my dairy how i flew down the stairs.

3) this is one is kinda gross cos i am girl and prob aint that funny to you all but. I was smoking on me roof again ! and i climbed back in and decided to go watch a film with my mom which was bou some gay men on some bus god knows all i know is a put me head phones and started to pick my noes in slow moe andi must have been t it a long time cos my mom asked me what i was doing and i sed what the hell does it look like i am making surei can breathe. mom laughed and thort i was playing i laughed to cos well god knows why

15. very interesting...come to church, well fix ya right up.