Stupid shit done while high...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by vlad024, Apr 25, 2002.

1. no good sesh is complete without going for a drive,so me and two mates decided to go to the nearest beach about 60 miles away,on the way there we were passing the bong around between the three of us after two bong mixes i decided to roll a spliff,after a few tokes i passed it to J the driver but instead of just reaching round to pass it to E in the back he swivelled himself round but kept one hand on the steering wheel, by the time he had realised wot we were screaming at we were about 20 feet up the embankment on the motorway doing about 70mph, E pissed his pants literraly and i thought it might be a good time for me to drive!!

2. héhé phunny story

most of the time when stoned, Everything goes smooth and calm except the materialism, keep eye on gsm, keys, cars, cigarettes, pot, ...:)

its dangerous to loose em

keep up the good hits

grtz El_:preach:

3. OK THIS was Real BRight .....

I decide to smoke a blunt at work ( i was the assistant manager of a LC Pizza place) well first of all I was so high and in a zone that i didn't realize that i had answered the phone and i definetely wasn't taking no orders. The Phine rang again and i answered it only to here " He's coming to get you ....beware" (freaked me out cause i Am high) next thing i know this HUGE dude is knocking on the glas to let him behind the counter... I am like NO and he flashes his id and he is the store's Top Security DUde ... I just know I am busted and the PAranoid behavior begins I am trying not to look high and you know how that goes. He checks a couple of registers there is all the money from the night in them cause i was so high i had forgot to drop the money in the safe. After he leaves it was time to close the store ... I am trying to do balence the registers I HAVE A CACULATOR but i can not add it took me ten min just to add 5.00 plus 6.00 on the caculator bucase 11.00 just didn't look right to me. I finally had to call my friend (who also worked at the store ) to come and help me ........WHAT a DUMB ASS HUH?

4. HAHAHAHAHAHA i know how the whole calculator thing is

i spelled of like uv , because it looked better that way, and i knew it was right

5. A bunch of us like to go 4 wheelin when we get high, we go through some pretty sick shit, well my buddy's bike broke down and here he is 2 in the am trying to get it running, took him about 20 mins to figure out he ran ran out of gas, so he fills it up, well here comes a group of kids on their bikes we get to talking, oh they smoke bud too? yup, so we sit there passin joints around for about an hour and we get up to leave, we start bomin through the woods( po-pos are dicks in ne ohio) trying to find where the hell we came from, my buddy jumps off his bike and starts screamin his balls are on fire, strips down his gear to the bare pale ass, he forgot to put the gas cap back on. That was funny as hell. rode the rest of the way home bareassed with a tshirt on . I still laughing guess you had to be there:)

6. Well after reading some of your guys stories i remember some of the funny shit i've seen and done while high.
    This was a while ago when I was buying bags and rolling phat joints (and usually smoking them all by myself) well this one night my brother wanted to smoke with me and he is only 14 , but he is like almost a foot taller then me and he is kinda overweight like 20 lbs. but anyway we were sitting in my room with only my blacklight on and i dunno we were both stoned but i smoked like everyday and he rarely did but i just kept staring at him cause i dunno why but he started laughing really hard and i laughed at him because he is one of them people who when there high get the giggles over nothing. and we were on my bed he was like laying across it and i was sitting at the end of it. but like he was still laughing and i would stop and look at him then i kept poking him in the stomach so he was like laughing for 20 minutes straight. but i had a bowl of sliced pickles and was eating them then he started and of course ate them up and there was only the juice left so he like was drinking that and after he put it in his mouth i poked him in the stomach and he started laughing and spit it all over my bed and carpet!

that was one of the funniest moments i can remember.
    and that was like 3 months ago.

Now recently like wednesday night my cousin Racheal rolled a joint and asked me if i wanted to smoke it with her, and i haven't smoked that much in the last 2 months so i get high on a couple of hits now, anyways my mom and grandma had left so me and her went in my room and smoked that. we were all done smoking it but we were sitting there talking, telling stories or whatever. and on my dresser was my brothers tin that had a cigar in it and a bunch of ashes from another cigar and i dunno what i was sitting there doing with it but i think i was trying to put the top back on and somehow it fell and all them ashes got on my bed and carpet, that was gross because the ashes of cigars stink. i had to clean it up right away. and racheal just sat there laughing at me , well i was laughing too at the time cause i was pretty high.

I know there is a lot crazier shit that happened but them are stupid things i did only on weed i done a lot stupider shit on weed mixed with liquor!

7. OK, to uderstand tis you have to understand my friends.
    We love breaking shit, shopping carts, mailboxes, all kinds of shit. My friend B and i drive shoping carts into things all the time. He leans out the passenger window and holds on to the cart. Then i drive realy fast beside what im trying to hit and he lets go of the cart and i drive away and the cart hits the light or mailbox or whatever.
    Anyway, this one time me and my best friends G and Jesus and Jesus's cousin J, were all riding in my mothers car at night
    G and me wanna hit mailboxes with a bat right? So he drives by some and we hit em good. Well, he drives really close to the next one and he's doing like 65. He's too close, so instead of holding the bat like im gonna swing it, i hold it like im gonna bunt the mialbox. He drives by it, i hit it, the bat bounces back and snaps my wrist in 2. It really sucked and i have permanent damage to my wrist, but what a night!

8. ive said it before..and im not afraid to say it again..

its stupid shit like that that gives stoners a bad name..i mean, come on guy..breaking shit?..someone elses hard earned money went to buy that shit...how about if someone ran up, snatched your sack and lit it on fire right in front of you..woo! yeah, youd be happy as hell i know it...
    just keep feeding the propaganda monster

shit like that makes me glad weed isnt legal.

9. You know what, I completely agree...What the fuck do you even need to steal for man? You got enough money to live and support yourself already dont you? So thats obviously not the fuckin issue. So many people (im guessing you too from what you stated) try and act "cool" but they end up looking like little dumb fucking dorks, going around terrorizing the neighborhood or school trying to be all badass. You gotta think "What would I feel like if I was in that guys position"....How would you like it if someone did really take your money and herb, and maybe even jumped you. This shit happens and its because of little fucks who do things like what you do.

10. come steel my shit little boys

or break my shit for that matter

no problem

just dont let me chach your ass

cus me and my boys will drive down the road and use your ass

to knock down some mail boxes

you see th ewhole problem with our socity is the fact the we cater to the week insted of alowing them to fall and die
    we help them to survive and there blood polutes our gean pool an ddrages us down a little further with each gen eration
    now we have "programes"and organizations and every other kind of bullshit and it all amounts to the loss of honnor
    there is no honnor instiled in the world anymore

look at the examples we are forse fed

its like they have made this huge pile of shit out of our system and they are trying to feed it to us by calling it pie

here have some pie ...

no man i dont want that pie it looks like shit

no i promass(wink wink nudge nudge)its not shit realy

fuck it stop trying to impress someone with you ignorance

and try to be real for a change

stupid fucks

11. take that!

Attached Files:

12. .

Dingusus,

I'll get the rope

You tie him to the back of the truck

13. woo hoo !

heading for the mud hole !

14. Fuck mudhole

I was thinkin.......cactus field

15. sounds good to me....

never lived by a cacutus field before...

got peote?

16. Got money?

17. 2 dollars in quarters

18. woo! hooo!

im on it!

it should olny take me a few weeks to come up with that!

19. haha, thats sounds like my friend....

but for me, when im totally fried - lighting a bowl/joint is about the only thing i can remember how to do, and do it well ;)