Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stupid Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pentigram, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Sometimes I think about crazy things. Especially while high. This thread is meant for mine, and your "Stupid Random Thoughts."

Is it offensive to ask a person with no arms if they need a hand with something?

Are there any birds that are actually afraid of heights?

If a person is classified as being "retarded" then how does he see the world?

More to come soon!!

2. Ask obama how he see's the world and you get a answer to your third question lol

3. Is there actually an opposite day? Because if it is opposite day, and we call it opposite day on that day, then we would just be calling it a normal day. Opposite day is just a childhood fathom of our imaginations and will never actually exist.

Bullshit if you ask me. Absolute bullshit.

4. Roses are red
    Violets are Blue
    if you squeeze it too hard
    your dick will be too

5. On the movie the Wizard of Oz there was a land full of tiny people. In the movie Willy Wonka there were also little people. How come all these little people like to sing?? Do little people really like to sing. For instance could I walk up to a little person and be like "SING ME A SONG BITCH!

6. i wander if chinese people tell there kids that if they dig straight through the earth you'll get to america, than i wander how many chinise kids actually went out and started digging...

and if a threesome is three people, and a twosome is two people, than i realize why they call you handsome ;).

7. Why do they call it "taking a dump" when you don't take one; you leave one..

Quote from Beavis & Butthead

8. this.
    I fucking lol'd

9. If a person finds something in the trash that is considered "junk" but the person that found it has important usage out of the object; then is that item still considered "garbage"?

10. if a neutrino's speed can surpass the speed of light, then e does not equal mc squared.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. I literally LAWLED :D

Is it possible everyone sees the world colored differently, but we all agree on what is "blue" or "red"? Like in my head blue is always the same, and in your head blue is always the same, but the blue in your head is actually my green?

12. By saying something is on the "Black Market" are we being racist?

13. I've thought about this kinda thing before.

14. If this is grass city, why don't they sell lawn mowers?

15. have been thinking about this since i was like 13 no joke, whenever i try to explain it no one gets it :mad: hahhaha

16. [quote name='"Douggs"']

I literally LAWLED :D

Is it possible everyone sees the world colored differently, but we all agree on what is "blue" or "red"? Like in my head blue is always the same, and in your head blue is always the same, but the blue in your head is actually my green?[/quote]

I pondered this too but would we ever know if this was true since we all seem to agree blue is blue, green is green etc? How do you know we both see the same color only each person knows what they see and just agree its the same.

17. yeah i think there's no way we can ever know this or test this. We see in the same frequency range of that color so we can all call it dark red, but my dark red might look just a tiny bit different from how you see dark red.

Seeing color is perceiving vibration, and supposedly we each have a unique vibration/frequency in us which might affect and influence how each color's vibration is perceived individually. In either case it shows how important perception is, not just for how we see colors differently but for everything in life.

18. Most of the time when I get realy stoned I have amazing crazy thoughts wile spacing off but then 2 seconds later I can't remember what I was thinking about lol

19. this thread has potential:ey: