Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

stupid questions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FMJ, Feb 5, 2011.

1. ok im baked as fuk rite now and i had this crazy question

if u were like fuckin stuck in the cold on the ground what yould u do
    would you sit in the air or get under a blanket that was o nthe ground when u got there. cuz the blanket has been on the ground and has cold air molecules in it cuz its been out in the cold, however the wind is very cold too. so if u go under the blanket you most likely always get crazy burns so my question is, are you supposed to stay covered by cold air or by a cold/possibly colder blanket? which causes hypothermia faster?

thx

2. I would roll myself up in the blanket and wait for my body heat to [hopefully] heat it up.

3. LOL, you are extremely high my friend. So high in-fact, that your thread makes no sense. Ahhhhh, I wish I was high right now. If I was stuck on the ground, how would I be able to "sit in the air?" I don't think that's physically possible. Your question makes absolutely no fucking sense, come back and read it when you're sober. I can't give you an answer, all I can do is laugh:laughing: :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

4. Burtonposter simple logic is the key....

Just reread the last sentence

5. Dig a hole in the ground and the get in the hoe and wrap my self in the blanket

6. lawls

7. Unless the blanket was FREEZING or covered in frozen water it won't induce hypothermia. You're good to cuddle up bro.