Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stupid questions about strains

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tweker, Jun 1, 2009.

1. Ok

Where do new new strains come from?

Is it some sort of genetic modification or is it some natural growing weed found?

Also, let's say a guy has smoked all strains for years and for years, if he smokes some weed, could he be able to tell what strain it is or strains doesn't do that much difference?

2. when you have a male and female plant of different strains, if the male pollenates the female it makes a hybrid.

and yes, i know of at least three guys who smoke so much that they can identify some different strains.

3. New strains come from cross breeding of other strains, as far as i know. As far as being able to tell which strain is which, it is hard. There are tons of similar strains, so it really isnt a sure thing when guessing what strain you have. However, it is possible to tell whether you have an indica or a sativa strain. Hope I helped.

4. you haven't seen pineapple express have you? its the product of baby fucking man.. everyone knows that!

5. New strains come from breeding plants.

Think of humans having a baby. Each parent passes of certain traits to make the baby different than the parents.

It's the same thing with plants too.

Each strain is unique, but they're all going to get you high.

6. The dopest dope I've ever smoked.

7. Its like killing a unicorn...with a bomb.

8. It's really that rare, huh?

9. +rep. You know your pineapple express quotes. :D

10. Why thank you :D I DO love that movie!

11. It smells like god's vagina!!!:hello:

12. Ahh! I just wanna LIVE in there. Shove it up my nose!