stupid question

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Splifster, Jul 6, 2004.

1. sorry for this, i searched around for a bit but found nothing really. just in general how much would 1 plant produce if grown well. i know you cannot give a specific number but just in general, say for instance a white widow plant. would it produce more along the lines of 15 grams or so or would it be in the ounces or what, and i mean after your all done with just the bud you are ready to smoke. again sorry for this lame question that is hard to answer but i just need a general idea because im having an argument with a friend. thanks for any answers.

2. it all depends how u grow... lights, height, how long u been growing and etc...........

and even with that^ u cant really tell how much a plant gonna produce...

3. so then it could be realistic if you grow a plant "correctly" and healthy that it could in the end only produce like 12-15 grams? or would it generally be more in the ounce/s?

4. Definition of correctly ???

l use a 1000w light ,hydro and get approximatly 3 pound [1300 grams] off 2 plants. But do l do it correctly ???? Proberly not ,lol :D

5. ok rather if you grow it healthy, correctly was a bad word. And another side question, does the quality of the bud affect how much it produces?

6. HIGH All, well one decade my friend you'll get it down to the T.

Does the quality of the bud affect how much it produces....no I don't think so.

7. ok so if two people got feminized white widow seeds for instance and had completely different growing methods/lightning etc but both were grown healthily it is possible one person could only get 15grams and one person could produce a quarter pound for instance? does it vary completely on growing techniques or can it vary seed to seed within the strain... again sorry for dragging this out im just curious.

8. HIGH All, sure the technique makes All the difference. I do Bubble Buckets and All my plants are the same strain...now why would he do BB's instead of doing them in soil?

Easy I get more out of the BB's

I don't know too much about Feminized seeds. I think it would vary...my LHM has some Feminized Skunk#11 growing from here...GC..and one is different than the other three..would that one produce more than the others?

9. so basically the answer is there is no answer it seems =)

10. well.....mmmm...ok heres a guide

4-5 weeks of veg......aprox 8 weeks flower in siol 400-600w hps 2 oz per plant aprox.....hydro you can double youre yeild per plant..........+ longer veg time moore yield....thats a very rough guide but its moore help than you already got ....me thinks......laters jay