stupid question (i've read some faq's)

Discussion in 'Absolute Beginners' started by seeyouauntie, Mar 8, 2004.

1. Okay.. im confused about male and female plants. Do i need to grow both in order to produce a flower? Meaning i have to somehow pollinate the female plant with the male's.."seed"?

Or do i totally have this whole thing wrong and only the females produce flowers and it does it on its own, meaning it doesn't need a male present..

Nick

2. i turely wish (there are not such as stupid quetions...Shade)... females produce flowers on their own reguardless of males... males however are shit to smoke produce little THC and make your good female THC loven plants all beany... fuck the males, fuck them in their stupid asses and send em all down the garbage disposal

3. or... what ive tried once.... i used a syrenge... (borrowed from doctors office) and injected 5cc of liquid concentrate weed killer into the 3/8" mainstem of a ~14" tall male plant.... i swaer that fucker musta turned bright yellow and shriveled up within 60 seconds.... it was amazing.... although its immensly cruel to plants, i suggest you try it some time... its facinating...

4. u can always pratice makeing hash with males...

Grasscity Deals Near You