Stupid question but I need an answer.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by GroovyGas, Feb 22, 2019.

1. What do you need the seeds for exactly would males not be an option like 1 male could seed up 100s of females

2. I'd go the colloidal silver route. Why would that not be an option?

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

3. If you neex females them collodial silver is an option

Hermie will just create hermie and touchy females one stress and she pop balls.

Cloneing an auto doesnt work
    They dont go by light times so you clone it it will just stunt the first and stunt the clone.

If you wanna make it pop balls wait till shes in early flower then start radomising the lights ansld periods of no light for 24hrs she will then hermie.

Natiral rodilization wont get you enough seeds or guarantee seeds at all

4. Most photo seeds they give u time from when they start flowering. Autos are usually the time from when they break soil

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

5. I already have super high humidity. When the lights turn off my room gets up to 75 sometimes durning flowering. I get paranoid just getting a drop of water on a bud let alone spraying the whole plant. If I was in a “Controlled” environment I would definitely consider it.

6. #26 GroovyGas, Mar 7, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2019
    Non of the seeds are Regular. There all feminized so that options out to.
    I’m doing a massive outdoor gorilla grow in spring.

7. This is about my last option.
    It doesn’t matter anyway I’m just gonna pick out the seeds and turn the seeded but into Co2 oil.

8. Do one plant. Trim to keep a reasonable size. Won't take many male flowers to make all the seeds you need. Don't need great light, just need a little pollen. Here's the box I do mine in.[​IMG]

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hey that’s a good idea... I’ll build one of those and give it a try.

10. Could you buy a male seed?

11. You only spray a couple branches for like 2 weeks at the very start of flower she will pop female pollen you collect that in a paper bag then take a brush and go make seeds if ya font use it all then store in the freezer.

12. Lol quarantined hard lol

• Like Like x 1