Stupid Question But I GOTTA Know!Please?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Takinbighits, May 27, 2009.

1. Allrigt..I Seem Like A Newb On this Forum Cuzz i know Nothing About Blogging..But I Have Been Smokin For NEarly Two Years. Ever since I started I have Gotten DANK Chronic,Yes i know This For Sure...And I LAtley Have Gotten Dirt Shit But i can't EVER Seem2Find any seeds!Like I Really Want to Grow,And I Know How To and Have Very Experienced Partners that are Going to Help Once I get going but this Drives me Crazy!Any One Help Me To Identefy A Seed From a Bag?
    Any Help Would Be GREAT..Pictures Or Links Would Be Fantastic!
    Thankks

2. no way to id tell which strain by looking at the seed

3. Thats not what he was askin, but attitude and nirvana r both good sites.

4. 1- Nirvana & Amsetrdammarijuanaseeds.com are my 2 choices.
    2- One cannot identify the strain of a seed from a bag unless they know or grew the strain that produced it.

Peace..FG

5. Yeaa....Not What Im Askin..Thanks anyway..
    I was Wondering About how small the Seeds are commonly found in the Bag(Like Smaller Than An AirSoft B B?Or What?)And What Color?I cant EVER Find any!

6. yeah pretty much bb sized, brown in color, ive heard that seeds with lots of lines and shit are sposed to be better but thats about the size. not all pot has seeds tho, and thats really a good thing unless ofcourse u want them to grow.

7. Ahh:)Sickk Thankks Mayne!Atleast you gott what i ment HaHa.
    Hmmm I wonder if the Shit i gott outta My Dirt Bag Is legit?Hmmm..What Would You reccomend I Do for Germanation?I Would Prefer to Keep Everything Outside..But If its Low Key&Chill it's Fine...

8. #9 Old Stoner GTO, May 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2009
    I get mine from the Doc, Dr. Chronic, out of the UK. They ship WORLDWIDE, and are very reasonably priced. I have had great luck with them so far! From bag seed, soak your seeds for 24 hours in a glass of water. After 24 hours, the good ones will either sink to the bottom, or WILL sink when you push 'em down into the water. You can then plant them directly, or place them between two wet napkins on a dinner plate, and put them in a cool, dry, dark place where the can finish "popping" and produce a white stem. Transplant into the soil after the white stem reaches 1/2 to 1 inch long. White stem goes DOWN, original seed part goes UP. Plant 1/2 to 3/4 inch under the soil. Good luck! :D