Stupid question about cable

Discussion in 'General' started by spacelysprocket, Jan 13, 2010.

1. ok so im not expecting anyone to know but ive been looking it up and cant seem to find an answer. so me and my room mate recently got cable tv and he dosnt want to pay his part of the bill. hes a dickhead. and i dont want to turn it off because antena tv sucks. but i dont think its fair that he scammed me into getting cable in my name by saying that he would pay half and now he wants to be a dick and get free tv. so my question is, is there anyway you can turn it off in all of the rooms except mine? i know it might sound selfish but i dont feel like being used like that.

2. If you have an internet connection, you should just watch TV online. It will save you a ton of money, and your roomate can't dick you out of his half.

3. There should be a splitter somewhere that splits it off to all the rooms. Unplug all of them except yours.

4. The only way to do what you're asking is to remove the wire(s) between the wall-plate and his TV.

5. yea, its not the same though. like i wouldnt get hbo, encore and all that. and i dont really feel like watching tv on a laptop. but thanks for the help though. ill keep that in mind

6. we live in an apartment so idk if there is a splitter. or atleast i havent seen one. any idea if it would be possible if i swtched to digital cable the one where you need a box and get one in my room and get rid of the basic cable. is there a way he could still get cable without a box?

7. wow. thanks those are great sites.

i just dont know about watching tv on my laptop. i hate it.

but thanks for all the advice.

im going to call the company tomorrow to see if theres any option. if not im just cutting it and watch tv online

8. eat his food

9. fuck his girlfriend too

10. fuck his mom

11. and jizz in his little sisters face.

12. Smoke his weed.:smoking:

13. You could always remove his eyes. Problem solved.

14. girlfriends fat, moms dead, only smokes booboo mexican weed. but ill see about removing his eyes.

15. I think you could try to get the cable company to put in a user-pw to access the cable. Idk if they have it, I just think it's available technology by now.

Just ask the company, and if they don't have it, drop cable. You should'nt provide anything unless you're getting something in return.

16. fuck his food

17. turn off the lights

wrap it up
    still gets you high

18. watch it on your tv... VIA your laptop. meanwhile having the ability to do all your other tasks on a tv. but youll need one with an hdmi slot. it should just hook up to your computer and tv and be set to go.