Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

stupid people

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by stonerchick8807, Sep 29, 2008.

1. a couple weeks ago my usual dealer was out of town and i wanted to get a quarter just to get me through till my dealer got back in town. this guy that my ex boyfriend buys from happened to be in my neighborhood and saw me outside and stopped and ended up going to get it from his dude for me. so when he got back he handed it to me and i just stuck it in my pocket because there were cops at the house next door and across the street. well when i got inside with it i looked and it was maybe 15 dollars worth and i was really pissed. i guess its my own stupidity for not checking it before he left but i guess i trusted him..idk..anyway so tonight he called me and asked me if i knew where any bars were. wtf. why the hell is he going to call me and ask for shit after he ripped me off? i decided instead of ripping him off on the bars i just wouldnt sell him any and im taking out my frustrations here. karma will be more of a bitch than i need to be

2. you're a good person, I would have ripped his ass off so hard on the bars it's not even funny.

3. I completely thought you were talking about actuals bars... I was like why don't you check the phone book.... But nevermind I guess.

4. haha, she means Xanax just for clarification.

5. ^ Thanks, I still had no idea what drug it was referring to.

6. damn thats some shit, dukes you and asks where the bars at. fuck him, I hanlde my own shit karma doesn't do her job right.

7. so um you never asked him why he gave u such a small amount? Maybe the guy he buys from ripped him off? I would at least say some shit, he obviously thinks its ok since hell still call u for some bars.

8. yeah dude if somebodys rips u off u gotta say some shit to em atleast cuz if u ever buy from him again hell think that he can just walk all over u w the prices.