Stupid People

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by wickedjoker, Dec 15, 2012.

1. This has been bugging me since last night when it happened, so I'm posting this thread to maybe ease my mind a little.

Last night I went to a rave called Naughty or Nice here in Portland, it was dope, lots of really chill people, some random dude smoked me out, good vibes 95% of the night.

But in that other 5% of the time I was there, I had three guys try to start a fight with me for no fucking reason.

The first one wasn't a big deal but the second time I was just gettin down, doin what I do, and some dickhead walks past me and just shoves me for no apparent reason. So I push him back and look at him like :confused:
    then his friend comes up and shoves me, so I push him back too, wondering what the hell their problem is, when the guy I just shoved gets right up in my face and tells me not to shove his friend blah blah blah, I'm like 'he shoved me first wtf do you expect?'
    He just repeats himself and then shoves me again, so I shoved him back and told him to get the fuck outta my face.

Then he turns to his friend, puts a fist into his palm like he's about to swing on me, and then gets right in my face and tells me

"I'll put you in a bag"

So it takes me a couple seconds to realize this faggot just threatened my life over this trivial bullshit, and when it hits me...

Ya'll have no idea how bad I just wanted to lay into him and smash his fucking teeth out so he would learn to never run his mouth like that. But, I had only been at the show for a half hour and I really didn't wanna get thrown out, so I took the high road, got right back in his face, and told him to back the fuck up before he got hurt.

And, to my surprise, him and his friend discussed it for a second, and walked away.

TL;DR: Some kid threatened my life for pushing his friend, really wanted to smash him, told him and his little boyfriend to fuck off instead so I could stay in the party.

I wish I didn't have to deal with people like that every time I go to a show. The majority of the fist fights I've been in as an adult have been at concerts ffs

2. Bro some people just go to events and start fights. Raves used to be dope when it was all about the PLUR. Now people get robbed and beat up. Good stuff for standing your ground though, it's jokes how 3 "tough guys" backed off from one guy. But forget about it shit like that happens when there's mad people partying.

3. I don't put up with people's shit, but it is scary that you could just be standing up for yourself and they could pull a gun. People are fucking crazy

4. usually at raves there are many regulars who have almost no need for violence and are just trying to have a good time. the people you ran into are probably just there for the drugs or are dealing drugs so they dont give a rats ass about anyone other than themselves

5. You've got balls bro, they could've easily pulled knife or something on you.

6. hmm maybe they should of paid attention in school? probably to busy at raves

7. This is why I have a concealed carry license.

8. This is what's wrong with "a concealed carry license"

In no way, shape or form would having or pulling a gun in this situation would be necessary at all. Fucking people man, seriously. Mind boggling statement.

Sorry but you would really pull a gun for people getting in your face or starting a fight? The only time I would ever carry a gun to use is if somebody's life was in danger.

9. #9 wickedjoker, Dec 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2012
    No shit, I remember the good old days when people just threw hands when they got heated, now it's like most of these idiots are afraid to get punched in the face, so they act like they're gonna kill you. It's pathetic, if somebody is gonna start some shit they should at least do it like a man.

That's always a possibility, less so at a permitted rave where there's security, but somebody did get stabbed at a big house party not too long ago and I was hearing about that for awhile. I don't pretend like I was raised rough or anything, but I'm just not the kind of person to back down from someone's threats. The last time somebody threatened to kill me I put them in the fucking hospital.

Part of me is sure there will be a day when I stand up to somebody who is dumb enough to actually try to take me out, but hopefully I'll be prepared. I only have a couple months til I turn 21, and one of the first things I'm doing is getting a concealed carry permit and a nice handgun.

I don't see what's wrong with having the means to defend yourself against someone who has a weapon and intends to do you harm. Some asshole went to an elementary school in Connecticut yesterday morning and killed almost 30 people.

The world is an exceedingly fucked up and dangerous place, and I'm not going to be caught without a gun when some psycho starts dropping people cuz he had a bad fucking day.

10. why cant we just live in harmony

11. Nice job at keeping your cool. I don't know why but pushing makes me go ape shit. Even when my friends do it something just clicks and I turn into a different person.

12. Isn't that the point of raves?

13. that and a chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwhich

14. [quote name='"riverroadjack"']why cant we just live in harmony[/quote]

I hate people like this! 'Why can't we all just get along?' So you haven't learned anything from human history? It'll never happen. Everytime someone says that it makes me want to bomb a childrens hospital.

So please, think of the children.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using GC Forum

15. I would have done as you did until he said "I'll put you in a bag."

Not at that moment let the flames fizz out a bit.

16. you did the right thing. obviously they were just fuckin idiots looking to start something, maybe even hammered or on some other shit

if one of them fought you obviously both of them would've and you couldve won a case against em in court :smoke: probably why they realized it was best not to act like fucking idiots

17. that part made me lulzz

18. It annoys the fuck out of me too, but I try really hard to not let it get to me when it isn't meant to be hostile. Most of the time it's easy to tell if someone pushing you is trying to be a dick or just trying to get some space.

I don't know what made them walk away but I'm kind of glad they did. I wanted to party more than I wanted to fight, regardless of how heated I got when that bitch threatened me. But still, the dumb angry part of me kind of wishes they would have tried something and given me a good enough reason to fight them. People like that deserve to get punched in the fuckin mouth.

19. when he was talking shit you should have just done a backflip

20. Nanner nanner nanner you can't get me (sticks out tounge). I'm telling your mommy you almost got in a fight at a rave and she is gonna put you on restriction.

Next time, don't say anything and just start swinging. Be a man.