stupid noob

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Fake Bird, Jan 11, 2006.

1. okay well oneday i was buyin some weed and called up my friend and he had never smoked before so i said id get him blazed and he came over and we had a few others over we had 6 people altogather and we had a an Oz and ahalf of MID and we had all toked up but myfriend thats never smoked so i let him hit a bowl and he said " i smoke ciggs so ill be used to the smoke" and on his first hit he coughed and wasted a huge ass bow pack but since we had over an Oz i didnt really care so i let him try again and he did it again! so we rolled one and just let him hit on that and he didnt inhale so i got mad at him and kept telling him to inhale and stoped coughing.. so after a while he came around and got really really stoned then the next day we wake n bake then everone but him left so me and him had alot left so we smoke about half n Oz and we went to sleep and woke up the next day and he had to go home early...and stoned so it sucked for him but he didnt get cought and it was myfrist time watching someones first smoke up so it was great.

2. Haha, welcome to The city..nice story haha..

3. i love watchin people smoke for the first time

4. by reading your last threadss.. your the ""noob""

5. ghaha .. noobs :D

6. 5 bucks says he doesnt come back to the city lol

:p

7. im praying he doesnt