stupid neighbors called cops on me

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by crazym4n, Dec 25, 2009.

1. #1 crazym4n, Dec 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2009
    Ok so this was a long time ago but i just remembered about it and im bored as fuck rite now waiting for my ride so ill share it

It was payday i think and I was hella happy cuz i was about go get my first eight ever. and it was good shit too i remember it was hella purple. purp was the shit to me back when i didnt know about weed that much.

so i get home and my cousin is sleeping over cuz its summer its just me and him. i get to the house after getting the trees and then my cousin is waiting for me outside so he can call his girl in my car, im like fuck it hop in ill be back. i go inside to get something or do something i dont really remember wat. but when i come back outside i get in the passanger side and start breaking up the blunt, my cousin had the bomb on his lap and started looking at the buds and breaking them up when some dude and his dog pass by our car. the car is parallel to the curb and the light was on, so u guys know how he saw us. we didnt think anything about it.

so we smoked the blunt already and are going inside and not even 10 minutes later, we hear sirens flashing thru my rooms window we both look outside and a fucking helicopter is hovering above my house and im not even playing about this a fucking helicopter i was like 15 at the time, i remember it was all dark because we didnt turn the lights on and all i could see were flashing lights. i couldnt stop laughing and was just hella paranoid thinking in my head i was going to jail, my cousin starts yelling really loud "FLUSH THE WEED" "FLUSH THE FUCKING WEED JONNY" and i did. they woke up my parents and by then i was not even high anymore i was too scared i thought i was going to jail because the police were treating me like shit. but they didnt find anything and they left. we both got citations for being outside after 11pm (curfew) even though when the cops came we were inside.

fuck the police, fuck my snitch ass neighbor. keep smoking.

*brain fart* thats also one of the last time ive seen police at my house. maybe 2-3 times after that for the same shit =P

2. Damn bro your neighbors suck. All i can say is smoke inside.

3. Lol kids,
    Either you don't remember what happend exactly, your liying or the cops in your area are tottaly ok with blowing 5grand on a helicopter search for 2 kids smoking dope lol, funny storie though

4. #4 Grunge, Dec 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2009
    How the fuck did they get in to your house with out a warrant? Or did your parents let them in? They can't barge in like that unless there is an extrigent circumstance or you left your weed out in plain view or whatever. And damn; a helicopter? Seriously. I'm surprised you didn't mention a tank rolling over your house and having the S.W.A.T team put you in a straight jacket...

5. if i kew it was them i would fuck some of their shit up late at nite...just get inside real fast after so they cant prove it was you

like throw a rock through a car or house window etc...i would be pissed

i hope u tried to appeal that ticket cuz they cant give u a ticket for being outide after curfew if the cops have no proof u were outside

sucks u live in a place where they actually have curfew laws, thats stupid

6. there is so much wrong with this fable that I can't even be bothered to tear it apart

cool story bro

7. Umm...

Where do you live that has a curfew for 18 year olds, you know legal adults?

Or was this back when you were 17 still?

I'm just curious, because curfews suck, and I would NEVER live in a town that enforced one.

8. He says it was a long time ago at the beginning and later mentions it was when he was fifteen.

9. I guess, but that's still terrible.

I'm just VERY anti-curfew. I don't know why, it just rubs me the wrong way. I've had friends who traveled internationally and went to places where even adults had a curfew (parts of Israel, mostly during a crisis, for example), but there just doesn't seem to be a need in the US.

I guess it's the same issue for me as the "war on drugs" the police are simply creating so-called "criminals" because it's easier than catching people who commit real crimes.

10. Ya lol but they would still know its you

11. didnt know recollecting facts from my past was considered telling a fable. dick.

sunnyvale california look that city up, pigs around here love it when little shit like this happens.

the knocked on the door and my parents answered.

12. He said he was 15, I wouldnt live w/ a curfew either. That would suck. I would never follow it. But why would they have a hellicopter??? That kind of hard to belive

13. theres no way they brought in a helicopter for a regular house call.

14. me to stoned to even understand you got busted for blazing in your property..thats mental i whip out my bong in my front yard minding my own buisness.

15. seems choppy...but whateer, FTP, and keep smokin!

16. gonna go ahead and call BS on this

17. i still burn it on my front porch, they havent called the cops on me for awhile now ever since 08 cops stopped giving a fuck about weed i think

man u homos need a picture book to make this 100% legit or wat. fuckin haters.