Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

stupid move

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dd87412, Feb 25, 2010.

1. im mad at myself today, i had alot of weed yesterday, and i usually get at the bong, this time i smoked like 5 joints, and i realized today how little i have now, anyone else make this mistake before? im pretty depressed, and my bro quite because if it, :(

2. I've learned to never smoke joints, Im strictly a pipe/bong guy, unless someone wants to split on a blunt.

3. You gotta remember that there's a lotta weed in a fat joint. I love joints, personally, but sometimes you gotta snub em' out like half way through, or go for the hitters or the bongs, cause they do take a buncha weed. I've made the same mistake before. Buy an eighth, roll a couple of fat king sizers and BAM, you got like a bowl left. Get me stoned as shit though, I LOVE joints.

4. Very seldom will I roll a J, maybe once every 3-4 8ths I buy. However, when I do, I go all out. I'll bust out the king size papers and pack it tight as fuck with dank. Nothing wrong with an extra special treat every once in awhile ;) plus, the resulting roach is always fun to bowl next time you smoke up (unless you start doing generation joints/blunts...hard to save, but I find it worth it).

5. Buy a vape, problem solved.

6. yup done that:(:smoking:

7. It's usually joints for me until I start running low, then it's pipe time. I try and keep my joints at least average size though and I usually don't smoke a whole one in one sitting, unless with other people.