Stupid move...paperclip and dab

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Azc5635, Oct 21, 2018.

1. So when I started dabbing, I don't have a rig. I didn't know that dabbing with a paperclip could be damaging to my health, so I used it two to three times , and I don't think I ever touched the surface of the nail directly... so IF there was any contact with the nail with the paperclip, what should I be expecting for my health i.e. lungs, brains etc. My lungs seem fine so far, not sure about the brain tho, but still alive and kicking. Did it like a year ago, two to three times.... was so stupid back then... any one with any experience?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Your fine, it's been a year and nothing has happened. I personally wouldn't worry.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. plastic is much more problematic. least with the paper clip it's metal with a zinc coating.... unless you left the plastic coating on that they sometimes come with

4. With all the stupid shit we voluntarily and unvoluntarily do to our lungs the last thing I would worry about is a paper clip dab a couple of times.

5. Why would you even attempt to dab if you didn't have a rig or the right tools?? Lmao

Just put a glob ontop of a bowl if you don't have a rig

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I can imagine whats in almost 80% of the items at Walmart thats labeled "Food". I used to eat from other options as well as trader joes and i never been so unhealthy since switching.

7. Yea i definitely left the plastic shit on there...always thought it was like paint or smth...today I took one out and burn it under the lighter and it’s definitely plastic ...fumes and everything...the slightly less bad news is that when I tried to burn the plastic with a lighter and it retreated to the top... so I definitely inhaled the tip of the plastic, but then it’s just the metal underneath... I remember the first time on did it I had smth close to like a shortness of breath, and something seems weird on my chest... thought was just the dab... I cant remember if I had this feeling more than 3 Times, but definitely more than once. I was wondering when I got a rig and that feeling was sort of missing, I thought I had a higher tolerance and didn’t care for it much... god damn it, should definitely see a doctor and ask about it

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. You'll survive. Just don't do it anymore.

9. For real man... right now I regret it so much, don’t know if my brain is functioning as it should anymore

10. You're probably just trolling, but I'll bite.

You could probably smoke all the rubber on that paperclip and live a long time. Go to the doctor and tell him exactly what you did, haha. He'll help you.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Go get an MRI ASAP. You probably have throat/lung cancer.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  12. no im seriously concerned... i never thought about it until I realize what a stupid thing i did like yesterday.... i really fearing that something can be fundamentally changing in my body

13. Are you trolling for real? you'd of felt it the first time you decided to dab with plastic not months later.

Dude how old are you??

14. I felt something the first time i did it... shortness of breath and chest tightness... ithought it was the dab. After like 2-3 times i don't feel right and got a titanium shit, but never realized that this due to the plastic shit on the tip... god damn it im not trolling or making fun of anyone or anything... just god damn it now i want to goto an ER

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Lol this isn't an emergency if it was you wouldn't be on here posting.. you'd be in the hospital if you was that concerned about your health

16. I'd be more concerned with the fact that you seem to be a hypochondriac.
    Seriously, I'm trying to be helpful.
    It starts with thoughts like this then advances to the point that you cant go out of the house because you fear exposure to bus fumes and vapor trails.
    I highly suggest professional help through psychotherapy.
    Sooner better than later. Mental health is key to overall health.

17. [​IMG]
    Yeah I survived Amsterdam MacDonald's recently

your'e fine

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. lol I found blood in my jizz over the summer you'll be ok

• Like Like x 1
  19. The odds are that you did some permanent damage to your lungs... but that's true every time you take a hit of anythng that's burning. Regardless, it's really extremely highly likely that it was an almost infinitesimal amount of damage. The odds of it having any effect on your brain are so microscopically small as to be invisible. Don't worry about it!

In the future, don't smoke paper clips. It's not what they're designed for.

Spring clips are much tastier, anyway. :D

20. So i checked online for some possible symptoms, and one of them is called peripheral neuropathy, which is damages to your nerves and causing weird feelings to your external limbs like hands and fee... so I might be feeling some of them... but only tingling and numbness so far... this happend to people who sniff glue, but i guess my case is different, so I had a appointment tomorrow, just have to bite what I ate... what happened already happened, hope they have some treatments that can reverse the nerve damage, but apparently is limited