Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stupid me

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by english, Dec 1, 2004.

1. today i got really blazed after college, and on the bus journey home i felt like sleeping, and in my seat where i was sat, i glanced up from my snooze suddently seeing that i have just missed my bus stop, so i pressed the 'stop button' to get off at the next stop, and when i got off the bus i noticed that i got off way before my stop, jeez, i was pissed off, but i was kinda laughing i had to wait 30mins for the next bus at some bus stop, jeez, i am stupidly stoned

2. FUCK, im fried as shit too,

3. lol fo' real?? ha that happen to me and my homie last time we was all fucked up he pulled tha string fo' are stop and we was gonna get off but then i said naw homie we still in tha city(3 miles away from our pads),lol so good thing cuz then we would of had to wait fo' tha other bus(tha bus comes every 45 min's)

4. Why cant you guys just walk ? Youd be burning off those calories you got from tha munchies ...lol :smoke:

5. Hehe that's pretty funny. I do like to walk places when I'm stoned though... dunno why helps me enjoy the whole flip-book effect and just appreciate the high.

6. This is the same but diffrent :) me and a m8 necked some acid (one of many experiences) this tab was more buzzy than visuals,so bout 1am after smoking weed talking shit as u do on class A :7 i disided to get my bike and come home(bout 10 years ago this) there is a bus route and no other traffic road its st8 long and gos on for half a mile'ish' its lite by orange street lights on both sides of the road,u can see the road for ever like a run way,i started biking fast in the middle of the road as the road was repetitive i started to have a bit of a panic attack lol as it felt like i was getting no were this was a top buzz i had never felt like that before i just peddled harder but it was getting worse my head was to far ahead for my body i thinks lol the thing with drugs they can get the better of us sometimes,i got a grip in the end but what a head fuck i was so buzzing when i got home all that addrenalin the acid the weed i was mash up,i do miss them days. Seasons Greetings to one and all and remember A BONG IS FOR LIFE NOT JUST FOR CHRISMAS.

Attached Files:

7. On a night home from a shrooms trip, me and my friends were all happily tripping out, quite stoned, and feeling the last effects of the shrooms.

Two of my friends were getting off the bus at a different stop from me, so i saw them get up, ring the bell, and get off the bus. When they suddenly realise theyve got off at completely the wrong stop.

They suddenly both start running as the bus starts moving, and bang on the door for the bus to stop. The manage to get let back on, and everyone on the bus cracks up with laughter.

8. if i were to walk back, it would prolly take me 2-3 hours, and i can't afford to lose that time