stupid little teenage girls...

Discussion in 'General' started by 6ganjaprincess9, Apr 18, 2009.

1. Yesterday I went to the mall to see a bunch of little girls in really short shorts. They were around the age of 13-16. But this is not what angered me... while i was in a store one of the workers asked one of the little girls a question.

worker: Hey do you need help? If you do dont hesitate to call me.
    14 year old girl: oh no thanks. i dont need your help.

Then......(by this point the little girl is talkin to her friend)
    14 year old girl: i left my money home cuz i did not want to be tempted to buy something to eat.

WTF!!!!!!!!!!! seriously...like wtf!....society today has conditioned these little girls to be little stick figures thinking that looking like that is the definition of beautiful....i dont know, but that just shocked me...

2. maybe she's a shopoholic...:rolleyes:

3. and so she brought no money to shop with???? unlikely...

4. Welcome to the 21st century.

This is nothing new...

5. she's trying to fight it! :D

but ya, I agree the skinny trend is really not very healthy or attractive. I've had a couple friends who went on the cigs and coffee diet and they look really bad now :(

6. Sounds quite healthy.

7. I completely agree, it is sad what society is teaching children these day. All my friends who are girls want to look better, be in a better relationship, etc. I think they are all attractive the way they are but there is no convincing them. It also has to do with how kids there age treat them, one of my friends will be scarred for along time because when she was 14 some girls made a xanga all about her calling her a whore, slut, and other shitty things. when i saw it I pretty much lost hope in humanity. :(

8. Your beef shouldnt be with the little girls then Princess, your beef should be with the media, and tabloids exploiting weight loss.

With todays statistics of Obesity, it is no wonder why our children act this way. Seriously, watch any TV show, somewhere on the commercials will be a weight loss ad.

Obesity is todays hot market, most people in America are overweight to some extent, and most people are judgmental about themselves when they compare to celebrities, so in the end, you have to realize that the normal 13-16 year old in the popular clique, needs to have a perfect body, and most of them are too imature to know that a perfect body is a healthy one. Instead they compare themselves to celebrities on the cover of People.

9. It was all a setup...

trust me.

[​IMG]

10. maybe she just didnt want to waste her money on food when she can just make a pbj at home or something....:cool:

11. The ultimate responsibility lies with the parents. It's easy to blame the media but many if not most parents these days would rather be 'friends' with their kids than actually parent them.

12. True, but how is a parent going to control their children when they dont know what is going on.

Yes, most parents now adays are friends to their children. Why? because most mothers of teenage girls, anymore arent much older themselves.

Plus, how are they going to know that when their daughter eats a full dinner, she goes upstairs to the bathroom, or next door to a friends and pukes it all up.

We are living in an age where Media and Society control our lives more than our parents are.

13. i like a meat on a girls bone, when girls are tiny twig figures its a little disconcerting

14. more cushion for the pushin, yo :ey:

15. Well...maybe she just didn't want to spend money lol. Sometimes you gotta save your money for things.

16. what ever, you should really only try to worry about the people that actually matter in your life vs. thinking side thoughts that will just piss you off to no end about people you will never really know. I just try to laugh those kinds of things off when I hear something like that.

17. i like my girls THICK! when i smack that ass i want it to smack me back!! :ey:

18. Did you only just realize this? All part of the reason I try to stay away from malls.

19. Word. That and the fact that 90% of the stuff in malls is overpriced and of inconsistent quality.

20. i wear short shorts to the mall (ya i am a guy, i am trying to bring them back) and i dont bring money because i am always craving stuff (when i have the munchies) so i leave my money behind. it is how i save money. i doubt that the little girl was saving money because girls like that usually have the world given to them anyways.

i guess what i am trying to say is i like taco bell

wow, i am baked