Stupid Kids

Discussion in 'General' started by Aconites, Jun 20, 2006.

1. Just let the rabbit have some goddamn Trix. Shit. Quit pickin on him cause he's different.

2. i've wanted to give the rabbit trix since i was a kid.

fucking greedy ass kids.

3. racist pieces of shit. that black kids all over them tricks. mind controllin those damn crackas to keep black power and fuck that white rabbit over.

but then again thats just my conspiracy

4. btw I'm high as fuck right now.

5. Agreed, let the rabbit eat in peace.

6. Fuck the rabbit! Im hungry mothafoka! Gimme dat cereal!!!!!

*munch*

Yeeeeaaaahhhh thats what im talking about:

[​IMG]

7. Your my hero

8. When people ask my motivations for smoking weed I show them that picture.

9. Me too -- I hated those commercials when I was little because I never understood what would be so wrong about giving the rabbit some Trix. If the rabbit asked me for some Trix I'd give him a whole box ... and them help him beat those greedy kids.:hello:

10. yeah poor rabbit, he was so close everytime but those little fuckers would pop up, what if the trixs was weed and we're the rabbit, and those kids was the government, maybe that was the governemnts way of saying weed will never be legal

lets hope we all get our trixs some day

11. Silly wabbit, drugs are for kids.

12. really i couldn't tell (sarcasm)

stupid kids, you have a whole fuckin box, just give him a bowl or two

13. The rabit did get the trix in the early '90s

14. Haha oh shit did you see that family guy with the asian trix commercial?

15. Hey man he like just got those fuckers a while go didn't he? Can't they just give him one bowl is it so much to ask for I mean how many bowls are in a box? He pry just has the munchies man why else would he come up with such crazy ideas to get them hmm? I'm gettin my gun gonna shot those kids!

16. Seriously. Same here. I would sit there and watch the commercial and get fucking pissed outta my mind at the kids.

17. fuck that, if i had some trix ain't no way in hell im sharing it with a rabbit.

18. And on the same note can someone please just let Charlie kick the goddamn football for once.

19. so much greed in the world

20. dude, i never really gave a shit.