Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stupid Kids

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by poncho, Mar 28, 2009.

1. Alright so yesterday I was smoking some 20 a gram dank with my friend it was pretty good but not like, spectacular. Anyway the dude i'm smoking with tries whipping out all these facts that were totally incorrect, and he was talking about his dads friend growing and claimed that the guys weed was 79% THC.

Obviously, seeing the stupidity of this statement, i instantly bet him $50 that NO weed is 79% THC...and he called his dad to ask him who called him dumb as hell for making a bet on such a thing and claiming such a random high THC level and yea...now he owes me $50

It was really funny though, we smoked 2 bowls and he let me have most of the second one and he's like "this shit aint even good" and he's fuckin baked out of his mind cant even stand up. He was pretty goofy, i was pretty high too though

2. I don't like being around people like that. I was talking to some dipshit who takes ibuprofen for recreational use, or so he says....how do you deal with such stupidity? Fuck...79% THC in oil would be good...to think you could get that in bud.

3. Sounds like my brother who barely smokes. Granted I started much later than him (he's 6 years older than me, I didn't start until 19 and he started around 16 but he rarely smokes), but my tolerance is pretty high.

One night he begged me to smoke with him I resisted purely for the fact that I don't like spending any time with him. I finally gave in. He kept saying, "This shit is going to get you so fucked up...seriously one hit and you won't be able to see straight. It's probably the best weed you've ever had," etc etc.

Needless to say he took two hits and I smoked a chillum and a half before I felt a good buzz. It wasn't schwag but it wasn't near the best weed I've ever had. He's so ridiculous. The shitty thing is that's how he is about every aspect of life.

We all like good weed but I can't stand it when people try to brag about how they get the "best" weed around when it's nothing spectacular.

4. But isnt it nice to be the one with the best weed around? like actually had someone tell me that my blueberry was the best bud they had ever tasted. It was pretty dank:rolleyes:

5. yea, i call people who act like that by their true names..Douche-bags

6. haha yea dude people like that are retarded
    i highly doubt he's actually gonna pay me $50, but ima at least try to get 10 or 20.
    it was just so ridicoulous