Stupid kids on Halloween Fucking up my house...(Crazy story)

Discussion in 'General' started by Shalom Salaam, Nov 1, 2007.

1. Fuck i'm pissed right now. I was just at a killin' party tonight, playing an all P-Funk set with some other great musicians. There were about 150 people there, all groovin'. Right after our first set my neighbor calls me and tells me that a bunch of kids are going around busting windows and spray painting houses on our block and I should come house and check out my place.

FUCK!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

So i'm pretty drunk, high as shit and about a half hour from my house with all my best gear, dressed up like a fucking baby. (If your not familiar with p-funk, search for Garry Shider, I was dressed as him.) Anyway, I get someone to drive me home and I see someone smashed two of my windows! I wait around hiding around the side of the house waiting to see if they come back. I had my Dog with me who will bite on command. I also had a bat.

Sure enough, 4 kids with backpacks come sneaking up near my neighbor's house across the street. So I tip-toe with my dog till i'm about 15 feet from them. They're all laughing and swearing and planning how they're about to get this house. So I wait for the right moment and bust out screaming and waving my bat, still totally fucked up and dressed like a goddamn baby!

Well let me tell you, their eyes got about as big as dinner plates and they take off down the street like bitches. Haha, I scared the shit out of those stupid kids. And one of them left his backpack that has his wallet in it! Tomorrow i'm gonna turn that kid in and him and his stupid little friends are gonna pay for my windows.

Now i'm typing this sitting in the dark waiting around in case they come back. Damnit, they ruined my night which was going so good up till now.

Fuck, i'm gonna go smoke a J. :mad:

2. Sorry to hear that man.
    I've been all depressed lately so I didn't even go out tonight.
    Slept from 2 to 12, then smoked a couple of bowls of some sticky icky chronic, and now I'm watching Colbert and seeing what's up.

3. o man that is so righteous... i used to go egging and shit, but smashing and vandalising is gay... hope you get them to pay for all new stuff and make them cry in front of their moms

4. Oh, i'm going to make damn sure they pay for it.

edit: maybe i'll make them install it, too...

5. Dude that sucks, but atleast those kids are gonna feel good tomorrow, when they realize they shit their pants and ran from a man dressed as a baby. Not so tough now eh?

6. Man, being as high as I am right now... if I saw a guy waving a bat around shouting jibberish dressed at as a baby in the middle of the night... I don't even know... but if it ever happens I'll let you know how I react. :)

7. Haha, damn right!

Oh, I'm gonna get you bro. When you least except it i'm gonna pop out in my diaper and scare you good...:devious:

8. I'v been sitting here for like 5 minutes trying to find something to say to that... honestly this is it... I'm at a loss for words :confused_2:

9. hahaha dude i just got the funniest mental picture.

but yeah, fuck stupid kids dude. hopefully they get in at least a little fucking trouble.

10. yep. i hit quick reply a long time ago and still, just dont know. haha fucking awesome though, sorry for those pricks fuckin up your shit, atleast you got them back, in an amazing way.
    :confused:

:smoke::smoke:

11. mwa ha haha...

lol, i'm just trying to be funny and make myself unwind. I'm all out of sorts right now, just had to talk to the cops. I think someone else who's house got hit called them. :hide:

12. Dude, I hope those little fucks get fucked hardcore and have to pay all kinds of money and shit, community service and whatever. Pricks.

13. I'm coming for all of you...

[​IMG]

In Fact, me and my whole crew are gonna get you...

[​IMG]

14. You're gonna need a LOT more than that to take on my YATTA!

[​IMG]

We're pretty hardcore.

15. dont forget those diapers!:smoke:

edit. ^ hahahaha holy fuck man. this thread makes me realize how high i really am.

16. you should beat them up.

17. As soon as I can decipher that picture, i'll get back to you. Too much going on for me!

18. You give up?? I win! Hahahahaha!!!

[​IMG]

19. Man I was doomed from the start... all I had in my arsenal was Yatta, lol :p