stupid kid!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by blacklight68, Jun 30, 2004.

1. ok now this day cant get any worse!!!!
    my plants first off i repoted and the bigger of the two that was 6 inc iwas drying out so.... my stupid littlw brother tops the darn thing!!!! what will happend will it get any taller lol?........ please i sure hope so.......

2. hows it.......it should bush out.....dont worry...

laters jay

3. Never get kids (?!) involved with your grow man... Good luck with it

4. haha. yeah i knew that bbut as i am still living at home its kinda hard when my brother sees me walkin off alot so he followed me one day and saw and he promised he wont tell mum if i let him help a little..... i moved the plants but that didnt work lol so ill just have to live with him,

5. Since it's been topped, vertical growth will stop for a while. After it's had some time to re-coup, the two closest nodes to the cut will take off as the two new primary shoots. All of the other ones will follow suit in a few days, therefore bushing out.

It takes a week to two weeks before vertical growth starts back up, and all in all your plant will be fine.

~Lycanthropy

6. hmmm, thank you very much but now i when i took off spme if the other leaves because it was browning those spots are giving new leaves........ like u know where a stem come out and right where the stem of the leaf meets the base of the plant?.... there is using a pair od small oval leaves and now its like bushing out there like the top of the plant when u dont top it it hase a set of leaves and a smaller set comming threw could that be a new "head" so to speak?...

7. That's pretty much what it is. It's a new "node," or growth tip, from which new leaves will be born. During flowering, that same tip will be a cola of bud.

~Lycanthropy

8. Your just waiting to get ratted out....

9. Where r u growing? in house? shed? "BASEMENT"

10. sorry computer was down for a few days ohh. its out side in a field i moved it and dont think he knows where its at untill he follows me again...

11. just make sure he dont tell no one your growing.. thats a way a lot of growers ethier get burn, or steal there crop...