stupid kid gets screwed up

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sffan34, Oct 4, 2006.

1. So on Saturday night I was chilling at my friend Andrew's house with a few of our other friends just smoking and chilling since his parents were gone for the weekend. Around 9 o'clock some of my other friends show up, all drunk as fuck, and one of them has beef with Andrew. The one who had the beef with Andrew is named Ian and he's about 4 inches shorter and weighs much less than Andrew, but for whatever reason he thought it was a good idea to attack Andrew. Turns out it was a bad idea as he got his head slammed into a glass table and cracked in the face a few times leaving him nice and bloodied up. Ians other 2 friends, Alex and JM, both who are my friends, attack Andrew for no reason after that so we break up that fight.
    My friend Eric was standing in the corner super super stoned watching the whole thing go down but not getting him self involved at all. Once we grabbed the 2 kids off Andrew JM walks up to Eric, grabs his phone, and snaps it in half for no reason. Then JM Alex and Ian all leave and were just standing around still trying to figure out exactly what just happenend. So Eric calls up his older brother Jason, whos a well known toughkid in our town and is just a kid that anybody who has any brains at all wouldn't fuck with. Jason has a mutual friend, Brandon, call up JM and fake invite him to party. When JM shows up at the destination the second he gets out of his car Jason and some other kids jump him and take him to ground. They break both his wrists, kick him a bunch in the ribs, crack him a few times in the face, and then leave him in a bleeding pile on the ground. While JM is moaning on the ground the kids go to work on JM's extremely nice Range Rover. They smash in all his windows, kick his doors in, scratch the whole thing up with keys, and snap off the windshield wipers. I watch this all go down from the safe interior of Brandon's car. I now thank god that I've been cool with Jason for the last few years and have never tryed to screw with his little brother or anything.

2. If you feel the need to beat someone over a cellphone that's one thing, but never EVER fuck with a man's car. The only time I have physically instigated a fight (okok, I pushed the little punk into a tree and he ran off) was when I caught some kid leaning on my Talon. I yelled politely for hm to knock it off, he got in my face and I broke his. Smart, no but that's not the point I'm making.

I'm not sure what point I'm making anymore. Just seemd a little extreme.

3. just sounds like the other friends turned up pissed out of there heads and found a reason to start trouble and fight.

Its happend to me many times where i have ended up fighting with friends but useualy the next day things are all forgot about and we get stoned together.

Im sure things will be sorted out. :hello:

4. yeah, maybe after they pay like $10k in damages :rolleyes:

5. 10k? this is a friggin RANGE ROVER. the car starts at a good 80k, and it sounds like they fucked up damn near every body panel on the bitch. maybe the dents can be sucked out, but i know range rover's aren't cheap to fix. Now i've been known to fight with a few friends on occasion, but it's never included punches to the face or anything, just body shots and wrestling. and when it's over, it's over. nothing's ever changed because a friend and i have gotten in a fight. This, this might be different...

6. Fucking with someones car is messed up

Thats all I can type right now, beer/liquor...

7. Its stupid stuff like this that causes mj to be illegal.

8. wow you jumped someone. really takes balls.

9. Am I the only one extremely confused with this response?

10. yes

11. What he's saying is that when kids go get ripped and do dumb shit like this, it gives smokers a bad rap. The public as a whole sees the fact that they were high and automatically equates it with the bad shit they do. You know, since it;s illegal it must be responsible for every negative thign the user does :rolleyes:

12. Yeah I understand that part. It's just the thread-starter said the kids who came and started the fight were 'drunk as fuck' (hence giving alcohol a bad name.) While stoned 'eric' doesn't know whats going on and doesnt get involved and he just watched the whole thing and got his cell phone snapped in half.

I wouldn't want to fight anyone when i'm high, i'd much rather pack them up a bong rip haha and chill and listen to music

13. Yeah... we don't really do things like that around here. Here the rule is to take 10 times as much from his as he did from you. So say someone jacked you for a quarter, well. You'd go to his house: take his bong, take his snowboard and take his system. Then things would be cool.

14. you kicked some kids ass for leaning on a talon? atleast kick his ass over a nice car.