Stupid Ignorant Fuck

Discussion in 'General' started by Smokentoke420, May 25, 2007.

1. I'm just ranting.

So this "friend" of mine always ask for a bowl ehre or there, so I kick him one. Then he'll ask for a swisher (still wrapped no herb) and ill give him one. THis goes on and on. THen I ask him today

Me -"Im broke as fuck mayne, can you hook it up with 5$ so I can eat today"

HIm- "No dude, all my money goes to my next zip, im sellin now oh and I have a pack of grape swishers, so i dont need none of yours anymore"

Me -"well shit mayne I always hook it up and help you out, now I need some help"

Him -"I need the money for more herb"

Me - "fuck you man, i'll starve then"

2. This happens so much to me. Definitely one of the things that piss me off the most.

Let's you know who your true friends are though.

3. It sucks because it's hard to say no because I've kind of got that hippie attitude of giving my stuff away and shit. "Cursed witha golden heart"

It pisses me off because IM ALWAYS givin him shit and he NEVER helps me out. He doesnt even have a job, and I work TWO labor jobs plus a bunch of side jobs.

4. dude I've got fuckin' BLOOD like that

every time in the past it'd be wanna match with a tiny ass .3 or .4 blunt coming from his end and me loading up gram+ j's in a cigarette rolling machine

sometimes I'd offer cuz I had $ to spare and being baked alone ain't all that fun sometimes

well push comes to shove and I'm pretty much broke he knows this and the prick has the balls to try 'n say I only got saws when I've always hooked it up

just another little bitch trying to smoke for free off 'n 8th of decent dank

I had it at that point told 'em to fuck off 'n never ask me for a god damn thing again seeing as his parents pay his fuckin' way and all his cash goes towards his own selfish ass

but you topped that bro thats just fucked when it's not even about relaxing rather it's about EATING ...fucked man

5. Fuck that noise.

If fools got rolls and hes not willing to spare a 5, Sock the ***** and take it. And dont talk to him again.

6. sucks how there are pieces of shit like that in this world. so many too. i think grasscity should buy an island. we'll need more women though.

7. People are assholes mayne, selfish mother fuckers. Yeah man, I'm BROKE until the 30th. I have 13 cents to my name. Kinda sucks ass.

KSR, I would but I just can't do that to someone I know. Whether theya re a shitty "friend" or not. if he was just some asshole on the black, then hell yeah I'd do it.

8. That aient no 'friend' anyway you look at it.

Thas a coniving mother fucker down for his and only his. Fuck people like that.

We as a society never get anywhere if everybodys only down for they own, If we all came together and whas yours is everybodys and it goes for the same for everybody, We'll make it somewhere as a society.

9. join the pirate party (don't mean that schmuck from the Disney flicks)

if stoners 'n kopimist join forces we could buy an island

no copyright laws information is meant to be spread not stopped just as medical plants 'n community good will should be

10. Fucker needs to get his priorities straight

11. Your right. I have an idea, but I'm going to elave it off the forums, because the mods wouldnt like it :p

12. Man I don't even fuck with people who do stuff like that. We either match equally or don't at all.

13. I'd ahte to do that though. I mean, I love smoking with people. lol.

14. Hell I don't mind sharing, but there comes a point in time whereas you're smoking them up and they never bring any bud around like you said..fuck the bullshit.

15. It's not even the weed. H'es got lots of money SITTING around. He has no imediate need for it. I just eneded to borrow a few bucks, like he does form me all the time. Whether it be cash, pills, herb, blunts, ect. He's a selfish lil bitch, I'd beta his ass if his bro wasnt one of my best homies.

16. it's actually easier to deal with someone to whom being an outright leech is second nature

why? cuz they never come close to being friendly lol

it's worse when you have someone inconsistant as fuck always pushing to come out on top no matter how nice you are

nice people take this type of person with a grain of salt and deep down it's always 'maybe they'll prove their decent next time' maybe just maybe my good will can wake them up

but it rarely comes about and like others have already said it's time to kick that mooching scumbag to the curb

depending on where ya are I'm sure a fellow blade with a few bucks to spare wouldn't mind meeting up for lunch or whatever if you're that hard up at the moment

17. Very true bro. My homie i havent seen much of lately becaus ehis bro die dhe aint been too straight lately, a lil depressed ya know? Anyways he aid he'll buy me a monster energy drink and lunch at this mexican restraunt. Said I dont even gotta pay him back, so guess what Im gonna do? Im gonna pay him back, lol, on payday and today he's gettin smoked out with some Grandady purp/pineapple kush mixed bowls. Ive got some shit to do homies, brb

18. Im not pointing fingers im just saying---maybe he doesnt like to give money away because he has no job, and maybe he doesnt want to give you money because you work and he would expect you to already have it

stop givin him free shit is what id do

19. Nah he's got money from dealing. He knows where my money goes. Gas, Car insurance, bills, and then some herb. Which he gets from me free. Well, got, he dont get SHIT now.

20. I bet in the next month his pockets will be dry n he'll be callin you up askin to sell you a sack

Thx for the rep btw