Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stupid Head Shop Employees

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StalinApproves, Aug 1, 2012.

1. I understand that many headshop employees are smokers as well, but that is not an excuse for terrible customer service. I was delayed for 3 days waiting to purchase something, because the guy behind the counter could only smile and say, "Wut?" everytime I asked a question. I don't care if they smoke, but you need to be capable of doing the job you are being paid to do. Telling me you have no idea what a Vaporizer is, and that I should check the mall results in fifteen kinds of pissed off.

Anyone else have issues with head shop employees? Thankfully I am moving, here there aren't too many choices.

2. When I went to buy my mflb the dude was stone as fuck and he went on a rant about all the other head shops say they have triple glass blown fused pipes or something

3. No real trouble myself but this happened to a friend. He went to get a better bubbler and the employee's eyes were red and he had trouble grabbing the pipe my friend was pointing out.

4. wait.... 3 days???

I'm guessing this is a typo,so how long were you waiting there for? 3 minutes, 3 hours, 3 days? lol

That being said, there are some pretty dumb head shop employees around me too.

5. just buy your shit online then

6. The employee at my LHS is badass :D

7. #7 amanwithLs, Aug 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2012
    [quote name='"Yosh139"']The employee at my LHS is badass :D[/quote]

Same here, I got a free chillum* today.

8. I've been recommending so many people to my LHS to try and get deals, but she doesn't make me pay taxes :hello:

9. i've got 3 different shops in my town.

1) the owner is an asshole and is ALWAYS THERE, seemingly to put you down and make it seem like he knows all.

2) terrible selection.

3) i can see this one getting shut down quick or something because every time i go there there is always one or two employees talking about weed. was looking at some pipes and this chick behind the counter was trying to sell shit to me and kept saying how good the weed smoked in certain things lol.
    also another chick asked me if i was looking to pick up some herb "not sold in this shop" were her words. and this is the only decent selection locally so i want it to be around a while.

10. That sounds like Peterborough :p

11. [quote name='"Yosh139"']

I've been recommending so many people to my LHS to try and get deals, but she doesn't make me pay taxes :hello:[/quote]

My guy is pretty cool too ....... Will swap out pieces for me and let me bring my bong inside to get a perfect fit........ He'll always make a deal, lower prices .......

12. not all shops are created equal...

there are pretty much three types of shops

1. the shitty cig shop that carries pipes and trinkets and some bongs... the staff is usually retarded
    2. the upscale shop that pretty much only carries high end bongs with half knowledgeable employees wanting to help but don't know how
    3. the shop that pretends to be a smoke shop but in reality is owned by total stoners who open late, close early and randomly close the shop for lunch... but know everything about any piece of glass in their shop... sell super sweet bongs that could be displayed as art... and have anything anyone would ever want to smoke out of... did i mention every white guy has dreads?

but given the oportunity I would rather visit number 3 even if its farther away... I brought a HVY bong to all kinds of 1's and 2's looking for parts... I got shitty stuff right off a shelf that didn't match and so,so prices... I visit a number 3 store, WTF... this guy had every answer to any question I had, and said if i came back with my piece he would guarantee he could make me happy(mind you he opened late and then immediately closed so he could eat) but it was worth the wait...

good luck OP... just keep looking for a better store

13. What a fucking dumbass lol go to a new headshop or check online that guys stupid....

14. I came back three days in a row, because I was told that the owner would be there the next day, and he actually gives a damn. I would call ahead, but they answer the phone less often than I win the lottery.

I am unable to purchase offline currently.

15. I ordered a sick bong for 60% from a headshop, i really loved the drawing that was on it. I ended up buying it just for the looks, but they delivered a little diffrent bong with no drawings on. I didnt bitch about it, but sometimes they tend to fuck things up. Once they forgot to put in the bong screens and i was pissed.

16. Lol just because someone runs a headshop doesn't mean they have a PHD in weed. For a lot of them it's the same as running a convenience store. I suggest doing your research online or asking people you know.

17. The one head shop I go to requires you to read some little ticket that they give you after they confirm you are over 18. The owners, who are old hippies, will kick you out if you use the words "spoon" or "bong" or look somewhat stoned. Most of the other area headshop's rules are lax.

18. Yea.. there is a head shop out by me, run by indians who are absolutely clueless about the product (didn't know what a percolator was) and if you ask more then 2 questions they kick you out. God its sooooo anoying.. I just want to know what I am buying before I just drop 100+ dollars ya mean?

19. [quote name='"ProfessorTHC22"']The one head shop I go to requires you to read some little ticket that they give you after they confirm you are over 18. The owners, who are old hippies, will kick you out if you use the words "spoon" or "bong" or look somewhat stoned. Most of the other area headshop's rules are lax.[/quote]

what the hell lol

20. I love the guy in my LHS ahahaha, he's an old guy and when you walk in and ask for something, he just says no to wind you up ahahaha, watched some kid go 'Oh, ok then.' and almost walk out before he called him back once ahahaha