stupid girls

Discussion in 'General' started by DevouringLady, May 25, 2010.

1. the way that girl acts says a lot about her. some people are just like that, always criticizing others and trying to make themselves feel better. try not to take it personally.

2. Yes... it's been a very long and hard journey to amass that little chunk of wisdom; lots of hate and disappointment learning that the people you thought were down for you, were actually just another monkey on your back, whispering deceptions in your ear. These people are very common and put up the fake-friends-facade (FFF!) to get what they want from you, then you're cast off when they get it.

Who is this girl, sounds like you've got some last minute spring "cleaning" to do lol ;)

3. with my own music interests aside.. gaga went to julliard and wayne is the last person to sell 1 mil records on 1 disc since 50 did it in '05 or '06..

everyone has different opinions about music, but ignorance, and bashing without reason is the same judge-mental shit your friend is doin by saying ur ringtone is "weird"...

4. i'd tell my friends to kiss my ass. They dont like my jam they can go somewhere else while I'm listening.

5. Yeah, but I dont try to push my taste on anyone...I'm thinking maybe she should chill....everybody is different in some aspect, so whats the weird thing about?

I vote for jealousy or what v12 was saying...anyone who wants to brand a label to you is just basically saying my life > yours.

6. lol...yeah and it does go like that...but the fact is I'm tired of her calling me weird...call me different...call me extra...don't call me weird.

7. I love mos def and talib....Ive only heard a few blackstar songs though...

"in the jungle with the leaders, we the lions you the cheetahs"...love that song...dont remember the title.

8. If you got butthurt enough to post on the internet about this, then you clearly are way to sensitive and insecure. Stop caring what dumb bitches say and get them out of your life if they arent good enough to stand in your company. Or confront the girl and ask her what she has against you. Whatever you do, go take some positive actions.

9. yeah I guess I am sensitive...but so what? We've been friends for four years so yes...I thought about this enough to post it.

10. erm, no, i was saying that because they are two very mainstream acts, who people like her friend like, and really dont have a great deal of songwriting talent, i mean, wayne doesn't even write half of his songs and for a rapper thats terrible, and what the fuck are lady gaga's lyrics about?

anyway, don't let someone tell you you HAVE to like mainstream music, or your weird.

11. why not just say:

i get it. i'm weird. go somewhere else and be normal for awhile where i can't see or hear you

12. am i mistaken or do i correctly remember you as someone who was sitting in judgment over people on a subject as monumentally important as their finger nails?

13. I like that song even though I've never heard of them ever lol

I would of told her that her face looks weird if she made a stupid face like that

But I generally come up with horrible come backs that are at a new level of lame.

You could also choose to ignore her stupid comments and just move on and continue doing your own thing, it's probably a waste of time to get stuck on other people's annoying habits :)

14. lol...yes that was me...but thats completely different...none of my friends have dirty finger nails...I dont think I attract females with dirty finger nails...I mean...its hygiene...but I'm not smiling in that dirty fingered persons face and at the same time telling them how dirty they are every chance I get...

Basically the dirty finger nails thing has nothing to do with this...Im not really judging that person...its a fact that they have dirty finger nails and that bothers me that they don't care...

If it bothers her that I'm different then we shouldnt be friends...I wouldnt suck a dirty fingered nailed person's finger.

This thread just took a left turn

15. #35 DevouringLady, May 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2010
    You're right...but seriously....every time I'm around this chick its like shes not saying something...like do you have something to tell me? Am I being weird? Cus you're the only one looking at me like that

I know I'm going all in it but I can't stand fake people...I'm too old for that

16. Then maybe stop being friends with her, that would piss me off too if it were an every day thing. Bitch slap her and tell her to stfu. Haha but on a serious note... tell her to stfu... :)

• Like Like x 1

17. lol...Im gonna have to...I wont be able to hold it next time.

18. If you give a shit about what people think of your tastes you're just giving them power over you. You're being too sensitive. Just ignore her.

• Like Like x 1
  19. #39 Deleted member 42976, May 26, 2010
    Last edited: May 26, 2010
    victim of a boring summer? come to florida ill keep u entertained lol

well said fuck what people think.

btw the fugees are classic:smoke:
    *though i dont respect some of the things wyclef has been accused of doing as of late.

20. not to be off topic.. i agree with oldschoolgrower now.. just move it along.. she's just a hater :D

julliard is a university you have to be accepted into based on talent.. regardless if she went mainstream with her talent (to make millions) or not.. that is a quite prestigious school..

I hope ur kidding abt the wayne thing.. he may be mainstream, but the public have made it appealing, he's quite rich.. can you blame him? how about releasing over 20 mixtapes for free? that makes him real for me.. for him it's like "ok i sold out, so i could make 10x-infinity more money.. " i'd prob do the same thing..