Stupid fuckin drug commercials

Discussion in 'General' started by ienjoytheweed, Apr 6, 2003.

1. I just saw one about ecstasy saying someone died just from that which is stupid because ecstasy could be anything(should be mdma) but the ones about the Ganj are even worse theres one were someone shoots his friend and one were some guy rapes this girl at a party just b/c of weed it pisses me off

sorry for this pointless post but i had to vent

2. They never do tell the whole story about the girl who died from X. Her friend gave it to her at a party for her birthday. And the girl didn't like the effect, so she kept drinking water and it diluted the salt and sugar in her blood stream and she died. It was reported she had drank 3 gallons of water in a 2 hour time span.

3. thnk you for clearing that up that shows that you have to be careful with hard drugs i guess but it doesnt change the fact that noone becomes a rapist or murderer from smokin a bowl

3-2

4. I know, the government doesnt want anybody to have fun:( They shouldnt lie about it though

5. cant someone make an anti-anti-marijuana commercial?

6. they are...go to MPP.org

7. lol thats a kickass website thanx
    3-2

8. yeah, i wish it was that easy to have sex with a girl when she is high, those commercials are such bullshit. and the one with the two kids and the gun is the single most retarded thing i have ever seen, if you get teo teenage guys in a room with a loaded gun stashed in an unlocked drawer, someone is getting shot, whether there is weed or not

9. Yeah, they started airing the anti-anti-drug commercial a while ago. I posted a thread in the MaryJane News forum about it. I also posted a thread there about them going to stop showing the anti-drug commercials soon since it isn't helping in their cause. I can't wait until they finally quit.