Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

stupid friends

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by d33kl4k, Sep 6, 2008.

1. ever since they found out i smoke, my retard friends ask me if i am high, EVERY FUCKING TIME I SEE THEM, which is alot, it used to be if i laughed alot or was being stupid, but now they basically say it upon meeting, and then repeatedly, in the most obnoxious way. but i have only been high around them once (fucked up to the moon on brownies) and they didnt notice. the truth is i act really retatrted alot alot of the time (ex. say /do stupid shit for attention), and they ask if im high when im like this, but im NOT like this when im high,at all, im really pretty quiet. How do i get them too stop being so retarted about it? their not anti weed, but they say stupid shit, like once they said dude i think your addicted, after i told them i smoke only on the weekend, like 2, 3 times a month:mad:

2. Get more mature friends. Or stop doing stupid shit.

3. used to be that way with my friends, but now they smoke with me, so its all good.

4. when I started to smoke it was when my friends started too also

5. Tell your friends that you'll tell them when you're high when you hang out so they don't need to ask.

6. exactly.

7. QFT man

8. i feel you dude people like that piss me off. tell em to fuck off