stupid friends

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ganjagherkin, Dec 13, 2012.

1. #1 ganjagherkin, Dec 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2012
    Well laatnight one of my friends (noobie, 4th time smoking) decided to smoke out some other friends all first timers.

Well long story short the police caught them and they all got a formal warning and don't want to smoke again due to my noobie friends stupidity. Essentially when the police came he got all panicky, even though he had nothing illegal on him, and proceeded to tell the cops that a friend had given them a what he though was a cigarette, but was a joint, and he thought it was a cigarette that they had smoked.

tl;dr my friend is a retard, i want my other friends to blaze again, what should I do?

(I know this story sounds fucking retarded...) also share retarded friends story's.

Edit: high as fuc right now :D

2. Lol worst excuse ever. Like you can't tell the diffrence between weed and tobacco.

3. uhh, why not just tell your friends just how stupid your one friend is?

4. When cops came he didn't heven have anythin on him, so I'm like Wtf man! Why would you tell them that

5. Formal warning is written or?.... I've got a hunch your friend is about 15, but I'm not one to be the age police.

6. What did he give them a warning for lol

Being high isn't illegal

7. "Next time I catch you guys being high, you better have some weed on you, otherwise I can't do shit!"

8. Not sure man, he got a written warning.... If he's still got it I'll upload a pic, with censored names and stuff...

9. If he had no weed on him and he was just blazed, he's a dumbass.

Around here you can get stopped and searched randomly and it's the best when you've just finished your last joint, you're blazed out of your fucking mind and you know they're not going to find anything :smoke:

10. I know right? My friend is a fucking retard..... Also this is a picture of a joint he just sent me lol

Attached Files:

11. That looks like a fucking tampon. :D

12. [quote name='"ganjagherkin"']

I know right? My friend is a fucking retard..... Also this is a picture of a joint he just sent me lol[/quote]

Amazing how some people panic over something so small haha..he needs to chill I wouldn't smoke with him.

13. Yeah, I smoked with him at my place before, we just passed round cones and stuff.... But on his own he is a bit lost ya know, survival of the fittest and all that

14. You aren't really being a good friend by calling your friends retarded. I mean we were all noobs once :smoking:

But yea I can totally relate to that. These people I knew wanted to smoke some weed. There were about 5 people in total which attracts lots of attention. They all decided that it would be a great idea to smoke near a police station.

Somebody called the cops for possible drug use in the area. The cops showed up and just took their weed and called their parents. I mean all the cops had to do was just cross the street to get to them; probably took seconds for them just to get there.

15. are they little girls

16. joint looks like a cheap candle . . . find new friends shorty