Stupid cops

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Rastagrower, Jun 24, 2010.

1. So, few nights ago, I was over my friend's apt playing poker late night with my fiance. I got a called by a friend asking me if he want to match a blunts at a park. So I decided sure why not, I lost in poker anyway so me and my fiance drove to the park and meet with me friend. We parked our car side by side then he and another friend of his hopped in the back of my benz and start grinding up some weed, me getting out the blunt wrap getting ready to roll some dank. Just as I got through licking the wrap shut, 2 cop cars pull up from behind. First thing came to my mind was eating the whole damn blunt but I though "Fuck no, I ain't gonna fuckin' waste my dank!" so I hid it in the ashtray and close it. It was right under the radio. We got out, cops looking through my whole car and on me and my fiance... found nothing. Then looked through my buddy truck and found a bong and 1/4 weed on him. They issued him a ticket and they left. Right after they left, I opened my ashtray and looked inside... nice fattie still in great shape in there. All 4 of us hopped back in my benz, blazed that fattie in hotbox, got super stoned and went back home for a good night sleep. I'm just so goddamn lucky the cop was stupid enough not to open and look INSIDE the ashtray. As for my friend, he lost his weed and his bong so I feel bad for him.

2. That sucks for your friend.

It wasn't a good idea to stick around and hotbox, that could have easily turned into a DUI.

Props on having a celebratory fattie though :smoke:

3. dude, stupid cops. more like your friend is stupid for picking that place. you never smoke at parks in your car especially at night. thats just asking to be caught. also im pretty sure in some states the penalty is harsher if you are at a park.

4. yea around here if you say you're blazing at the park people will look at you like your crazy. cops come by every 30 minutes practically. tis ridiculous.

that really sucks for your friend though... and that makes me never want to bring my bong anywhere!

5. Well, honestly... I never did and never will give a fuck about where I smoke. I could light up a blunt in the middle of walmart if I feel like I needed to get high RIGHT NOW. I smoked blunts in every park I been to. I been caught VERY NUMEROUS of times by polices and I never been arrested not once, even before I had medical marijuana. All they ever do is take my weed and let me go. I'm speeding over 80mph the other day with 2oz in my car (lucky I had an 1/4 seperate bag), got pulled over, smelled weed, give him my 1/4 and left me go without knowing I have 2oz in the trunk lmfao Idk if its luck or blessing that follows me around because I read on news that many people get arrested for even .5 grams of weed, and here I am, getting caught tons of times and get excused only getting my herbs taking away.

6. lucky californians.

7. I'm just so used to hotbox that I'm never paraniod or scared of getting caught when I do hotbox. My friends ALWAYS getting me in the car and hotbox with them. Its awsome anyway cause you breathe in weed while smoking weed which in result gets me pretty stoned stoned. Now mind you, I'm a very heavy smoker. I smoke at least 6-8 blunts a day not including bowls and joints I also smoke in that day.

8. damn man, sorry about that shit, but you should really use the rights the founding fathers gave us ;)

9. This is why I smoke in the safety and comfort of my house.

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA]YouTube - BUSTED: The Citizen's Guide to Surviving Police Encounters[/ame]

You shouldn't have let them search your car in the first place...

11. [​IMG]

12. This. It's an unnecessary risk smoking at a city park. I think it's very irresponsible. That just me though. Stay safe OP.

13. You should re-watch it then. You let the cop search your car. :rolleyes: