stupid buisness idea

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by mister stash, Apr 16, 2012.

1. me and my cousin got really high and we had things to do and we smelled like weed. so we got some mouthwash and i didnt have anywhere to spit it out at so i spat it in the bottle. then he was like OMG we can sell recycled mouthwash!

• Like Like x 1
  2. That's disgusting.

I'd buy it.

3. Now if you got Japanese school girls to recycle that mouth wash, you just might have some customer base.

4. ........x2. :eek:

5. Brilliant idea. So one person buys a bottle of this and then sells a mouthful to everybody he knows and then for the rest of their lives the re-use the same mouthwash? And then you lose your mortage, your wife and your sanity, and end end up living in the streets where you engage in hobosexual acts to sustain body heat and also occasionally drink hobo semen for it's protein content ... or so you say. And then after being recognised as the idealistic inventor of recycleable mouthwash, from behind a layer of filth that has now become your second skin, you sink into a deep depression and resort to taking your life. You die a hopeless death on a city street. Nameless, forgotten. And why? Because you wanted to change the system. Don't change it, beat it.

• Informative Informative x 1

6. and then you get direct tv. get rid of cable. get direct tv

7. Could always invest in some Ray's Good Liquor from Trailer Park Boys

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. ^^^ I like this idea

9. [quote name='"Gryphonics"']Could always invest in some Ray's Good Liquor from Trailer Park Boys

[/quote]

I've watched all the seasons three times over and I don't remember that ahaha

10. But you would have minty fresh breath. :)

11. My friend and I thought about going into business breeding and selling centipedes.

12. [quote name='"Sunshine86"']My friend and I thought about going into business breeding and selling centipedes.[/quote]

Seriously?

13. Is selling women or drugs more profitable?

14. Yes, seriously. I was living in Hawaii at the time and there was an abundance of Indonesian and Vietnamese centipedes. Depending on the quality of the specimen, they can be worth $20-40 to enthusiasts.

15. [quote name='"Sunshine86"']

Yes, seriously. I was living in Hawaii at the time and there was an abundance of Indonesian and Vietnamese centipedes. Depending on the quality of the specimen, they can be worth $20-40 to enthusiasts.[/quote]

I have always found centipedes to freak me out! But yet i have always been fascinated by them! I was even thinking of buying a pet one but then i quickly came to my senses!

16. I did not know anyone else used the term hobosexual! I'm so glad to know I'm not alone.

17. 11 years later, mouthwash is a well known cancer causer, just don't buy it in 'merica