stupid breakup thread.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by cloudy110, Jan 6, 2013.

1. whats the most ridiculous reason you and your partner split up or dumped you/them ect..????

ill go first... this girl i knew for 10 years and dated for 1 year, broke up with me because she had a dream ( like while sleeping ) about a cloud with the name ( dylan ) in it.. <<< like the Simpsons intro>>> :hello:

i thought she was joking at first, but she was for real, she said ( its the family dream, my sister had one about her now husband so it must be true )

so we broke up, i " loved " her, but she quit talking to me about 2 weeks later and i started chasing girls around the same time.

i kinda miss the sex more then the girl, ( as dog-like as that can be ) and the night before the dream/breakup we had the most amazing sex i can remember and was really looking forward to our 3 times a day routine the next day :mad: hahahaha

we had other problems that i tried my best to overcome, she didnt understand the value of a 1$ and she would blow more $$$ on starbucks and deltaco then she would on education/gas/ect. and shed get upset when her parents wanted her to pay for insurance on her truck ( under their plan ) immature stuff like that :rolleyes:

2. damn i love deltaco<3

3. Haha there's this girl I know who always talks about her dreams and thinks they matter. She has a boyfriend but one day she wouldn't stop staring at me so I asked what was up and she said she had a dream we were dating and was wondering what to do. I told her I had a dream I fucked her friends sister last night and that ended that.

Fuck clouds.

4. i lost the ability to dream.

5. I heard from one of my exs friends she was going to break up with me, over weed.

So I called her before we were supposed to chill that night and said we had to break up.

Boom goes the dynamite.

Never been broken up with.

6. "Because she needs to find herself"

Psssshhhh. Your right here !!!!