stupid bitchs

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by peachcigar, Mar 2, 2010.

1. Every girl I meet is s fucking slut. I meet this girl like last week and we hung out and rolled on extacy and I felt like I connected with her pretty good cuz I was sucking on her tits and fingering her by the end of the night well I invite her to a rave and I dont really hang with her cuz im tripping my goddamn face off and cant stand to be touched. So at the after party I call her over to hang out well she gets rolled out and candyflips and starts rubbing all over my friend, my good friend so I am hanging out with him later he doesnt know I liked her alot and tells me about how she sucked his dick and shit so I was like cool dude but in my mind I was like wow all girls are bitchs and whores or atleast all the ones I have fucked whitch is about 100 so I am pissed off and tell the girl im not driving her home leave her there and then she text me that night "did you have fun at that party" which made me so fucking mad I wanted to bitch slap her but I didnt say anything to her so the next day she text whats up. I dont reply so then she texts so u are not talking to me now so I finnally am like right and she texts why what exactly did I do and I was like I dunno do u and that was it.

2. Hey, if she would have sucked your cock you wouldn't have called her a slut, amirite? :laughing: she was not in a relationship with you. It sucks, how was she suppose to know you liked her? Because you rolled one night together? Come on.

3. #3 peachcigar, Mar 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2010
    o after I texted I dunno do u she texted um no but r u mad at me? u shouldnt be whe have to much fun together to not talk I didnt text her back anything and she texted why didnt u really talk to me sat night or at the after party and I texted her I was on acid and u were hanging with my friend she hasnt texted me back yet fuck this bitch Ill find another one

edit- she fucking knew I liked her and I rolled 2 nights with her

4. Read the bolded parts man, that should tell you enough. The ones worth keeping around for anything won't let you in from day one. Some of them know this annd will tell you you need to get to know each other for x amount of days (mark of the slut trying to change, becomes a game for me then), they are no good either. You guys met a couple times and were fucked up for all them, what were you expecting? connecting with someone has nothing to do with sucking on titties or getting various body parts wet. you reap what you sow, you go out looking for the hookups (100 girls), your going to find the trash. You expect a girl (as described in bolded portions) to be reliable trustworthy etc? Come on man...

5. :poke:

6. I got cha bra but thats how all the girls I meet are not just this one

7. Wow I didn't even notice that, JD.

And what are you? First of all, I call bull. Second of all, if that is true, that is disgusting. 100? If anyone is the whore, it's you, sorry OP.

*edit* Oh yeah and spell check!

8. lmao....what do u expect from bitties you meet who are always high off their vag.

9. You go for the easy ones you get the sleezy ones.

10. im a guy im allowed to fuck tons of bitchs but I was going to just fuck this one from now on but fuck it now no girl is worth anything more than a fuck to me

11. :wave:

12. Lol @ this.

When you finger a girl on the first night you chill with her would you expect that she is a respectable classy lady?

13. And here I was thinking I was a dick... Some women have more to offer than a hallway to throw your hotdog down. Move away from the party sluts and maybe you'll find something worth holding a conversation with. hell, maybe try hangin out with women when your not completely fucked up? Lay off the rolls maybe? You in the e depression zone today? Sounds to me like your a bit on the irratable side but hey, thats me. I'm just some ass hole on an internet forum.

14. You're probably not even worth the fuck, buddy. Get off your high horse. That's probably why she didn't bother with you :rolleyes:

Maybe when you learn some fucking respect you'll find a decent woman.

15. yea im in the e depression zone I rolled like 5 nights in a row thanks to this stupid bitch I feel like a fucking retard I couldnt even do simple math the other day and I dont take rolls I only do molly

16. LMAO you tell em, royk.

17. Oooh, my mistake. I didn't realize you were one of those guys.

18. This.

You should really stop complaining. Your lifestyle is what puts you into these situations. Maybe if you clean yourself up a little bit and stop being so sleazy a decent woman might take interest in you. Maybe.

19. fuck it

20. Truth.