Stunting growth?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by glasslover420, Jun 25, 2011.

1. I know this is a weird question, or maybe its not and I'm just an idiot. Anyways, I was wondering if there was a way to stunt a plants growth, but not harm the flowering cycle? My plant wasn't planned, it was a mistake. Someone took a seed and threw it in the yard. Thankfully at a good spot, but it's starting to outgrow the spot. I knew mj plants can get big, but I guess I was in denial on how big :D. The baby is now taller than me and 3x as fat, not slowing down, and it can't keep this up or it'll get as tall as the house. Honestly, another foot and it'll be poking out of her hiding spot.

Any feedback would be great. I'd hate to have to get rid of this beauty, but I can't have it getting twenty feet up in this bitch :rolleyes:. It doesn't get any fertilizer or even much water from me, so it's not like I can just cut back on that and hope she slows down.

The only idea I have would be to top the plant at about 8 feet, and continue to top it whenver it gets much taller.. But idk. I ain't no experienced grower :p.

2. i heard cigs and coffee work

3. Word, so I should just water my plant with coffee and smoke cigarettes around her all day :p?