Stunting growth

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by missmarijay512, Dec 6, 2012.

1. im growing super skunk and berry ryder autos. im looking to grow these as small as possible due to space reservation. How small can my pot be? 1 gal?

Reply soon, this is my 1st grow:hello:

2. I dont see why not iv seen people use solo cups before also you can turn the plant early right to flowering cycle to keep them smaller...

3. appreciate, ill have pics up soon

4. i have 42 afgoo growing in 1gals as i type...no veg..well rooted clones straight 12/12..so as long as you dont veg....you'll be fine...my tallest is 14in...

Attached Files:

5. How big is the room that there in?

6. ive read the general rule of thumb is 1gal per month of plants life. so straight from clone to flowering, depending on strain 1-3 months. 1-3 gallons.

7. 5x5x7

8. thats not accurate...seeing as how veg time is up to the grower....doesnt matter the strain...as long as you dont veg...any strain can be grown in 1gals...and since privacy is so important..a fast 12/12 grow would be best...short and thick ladies.....done in 8wks....

9. Its true Iv done it before and have a few going as of now like his and they are turning out fineabout 5 weeks into flowering about 18-20inchs tall and pretty much all bud... hears 1 in a 1gallon about roughly 20 inchs give or take about 2/3 inchs... I have 6 others all sharing a 3 gallon buckets...

Attached Files: