Stunted Plants

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by iLLeST, Apr 13, 2009.

1. I have 8 auto ak47s x auto blueberry growing outside. It has been raining alot lately and i havnt been able to cover them, so this is what im thinking is the problem. they are about 30 days old. Also they havnt even showed a sign of flowering yet. They are only about 4 or 5 inches right now, also are in 6in pots. They have also showe alot of growth within the last week. Do you guys have any idea on what the yeild might be a plant. Kinda hard to tell right now

Attached Files:

• 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      107.9 KB
      Views:
    • 002.jpg
      002.jpg
      File size:
      78 KB
      Views:
    • 004.jpg
      004.jpg
      File size:
      86 KB
      Views:
  2. Auto flowers generally don't yield as much as regular strains. What size pot will they be finished in?

3. seeing as they prolly wont be growing that much more, the ones their in

4. What are they 3 gallon?

5. Im not sure but its something around that

6. You might get 1/2 ounce dry give or take a quarter ounce maybe more. Hard to be exact though.

7. yea i figured it would be something around that

8. They are fine in the pots they are already in. The autos are crazy. It should be getting ready to go into flowering mode. You just gotta be patient. You said it showed a lot of growth last week, if this is true then it's obviously doing it's thing. Every auto I've seen so far seems to be doing something different than the last one every time. Check out my grow and some of the others that have posted in mine.