Stunted plants

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by gregmagnu, Dec 6, 2012.

1. So i have 3 plants 2 bag seeds, and a mazar kush. One of the bag seeds is doing great but the other is pretty small and the mazar kush hasnt grown good for a few days. 2/3 plants had 50 percent yellow kindof crusty at the tip leaves so i took the yellow off, do you think that shouldve been done? Will these plants still have a nice yeild if i they have a nice envoirment.?

2. How old? What soil? pH? Are you feeding them? Any pictures?

3. 23 days old, i water with bottled water so im not sure and im not feeding them but i might for the next watering. Ill get some pics up in less than a day if not today. Once i transplanted is when 2/3 plants had the first 2 leaves yellowing, and there growth got stunted. And my mazar kush got stunted the most. and im using roots organic soil. Do you think they'll all hit faster growth soon like my other plant did.

4. Get a pH meter or test kit and test your runoff. Healthy pH is 6.3-6.8

5. If you haven't fed them in over twenty days AND your giving them bottled water you definitely should be starting to show deficiencies and you have no idea what the ph of that water is. So that's two issues you could possibly have.

What kind of soil? Does the soil have nutrients in it like fox farm ocean forest soil? Or is it dirt from out in the yard?
    Pics would help a ton

6. I transplanted into 3 gal with roots organic soil about a week or so ago. I hear this soil has nutes, but i have nutes so im going to start with that in 5-20 days. And for the ph, i though id be good with bottled water, im pretty sure its under 8 ph i'l check.

7. I'd start with light feeding soon. 1/4 dose

8. #8 gregmagnu, Dec 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2012
    Heres the pics.
    I cut the dead yellow parts of the leaves off, is that bad?

Attached Files: