Stunted growth.

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by 420HelperMan, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Hey, I had my plants in 12/12 for about 1.5 weeks, and everything was looking great, I went away for a week and stupidly did not think the lack of water would cause as much damage as it did. I went from a great bushy growing plants just going through my SCROG screen, to a thin wilting plant on life support. I already gave it a watering, with super thrive, but im wondering

1: how bad did i mess up my overall yeild, I was looking at 6-10 oz before.
    2. Can I do anything to jump start or expediate growth, other than giving my GH nutes with the super thrive.
    3. Will re potting them (there in 3.5) to a 5 g pot do anything.

just so you know, they were dried out to the point the soil was impenetrable by my first watering, until i poke holes and moistened the soil.

thanks, im growing WW and br btw, under a 600 w a cool tube

any nutes or anything or advice please, as Im a good grower, with the pens and dials and all the settings great, but really fucked this up.

2. 1. Without pics, who knows.... very badly fucked up I guess?

2. Nope. Let nature run its course - no way to jumpstart.

3. Nope. Refer to #2.

3. yea, I was planning on puttin them up, but i got hiiii

nah bur I put a cfl for u guys, right before the hps came on, for good quality but yea, they really perked up!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. also, I started the 12/12 at march, with a 24 hr dark period, when can I harvest earliest, and it is not for wanting to smoke it reasons. More like the rent issue of the apt, and whatnot, im planning on leaving in MAY 1 . and again its WW BR

5. Welperz there ya have it then... don't look all that fucked up to me in the slightest. :)

6. yea, man, after the onelight schedule, and a little super thrive (which i swear by now), the leaves are ALL big again, and full. as you can see by the undergrowth, there was some loss. I noticed marijuanna loses the leaves not recieving enough light first (lack of water), so It was kinda like manicuring them which i was gonna do. Do you think that in my stage it will still fill the screen?

marijuanna is a amazing and definitely a weed tho, grows like crazy